ESCAPE FROM THE CITY!!!

We need to capture and lock him down, he is deemed too dangerous.

The authorities have finally caught up with Emerson. After 14 years of homeschooling hiding him from the world he has been found. The authorities kidnapped Emerson in his sleep.

Fiore: Emerson are you there? *Knock, Knock!*

Fiore: Emerson?!?!
*Busts down the door with her ability.* HES NOT HERE!? *detects past movements* Oh no.

Emerson POV:
Ugh I feel like shit, why am I in a helicopter handcuffed?

Authority: Mr. Emerson good morning , we are sending you to the hospital because you have been injured recently.

I don't believe that shit at all.

Emerson: Really? *busts down helicopter door.* See ya!

Authority: Hey what are you doing?!

Emerson: Fuck you! *gets helicopter door and glides down.

-START-

Hey cool my ability allowed me to land properly now I have to snow board to freedom so to speak.

Emerson: Let's go ULTRA FAST!!! *Uses ability to boost at the speed of sound.*

Military Officers: GET HIM!!

Geez now I know how Sonic felt at the beginning of SA2. Military Personal everywhere!

Emerson: Adios Colitoes!!!

I better get off the board and try to ride those rails down.

Emerson: Damn y'all to slow, I'm surprised on how you captured me in the first place!

Sera POV:

Huh I got a text from Fiore that Emerson is missing.

Sera: Hey John look Emerson just went missing.

John: *sarcastically* Oh no.

Sera: John.

John: What?! Do I look like a give a shit about him?!

Sera: Wait is that?

*Emerson zooms by with military bots running after him*

Emerson: Jeez all you can do is run after me, you can't do shit to me!

Holy crap maybe he was kidnapped and he is escaping?

Emerson POV:

OK if I keep on running they'll still chase me, after they are bots. I should home in on them!

Emerson: Hope you like a face smack sandwich!
* Emerson quickly homing attacks each of the military drones. *

Emerson: Ha! Years of me playing Sonic games have taught me a move or two!

Holy shit there is a helicopter shooting down on me, time to go FASTER!!

*blue sparks start to appear on Emersons lit up eyes as he tries to push his ability to the limit*

Authority Personally: The subject is seem to be getting weaker.

Emerson: I CAN HEAR YOU YOU KNOW!!!

Authority: Good it will now be easier to capture him.

What they don't know is when I start producing sparks, my ability is about to go to overdrive!

Emerson: HIYAAAHHH!!! *EXPLODE, SHEEZAP!!!!*

HOLY SHIT IM GOING EVEN FASTER THAN THE SPEED OF SOUND!!!

Authority Personal: We just lost track of him!

Authority: FUCCCKKK!!!

HOW DID I OUT RUN THESE MOTHERFUCKERS?!?!

Oh well at least I'm home now, hey why is Fiore crying?

Emerson: Fiore are you OK?

Fiore: Oh thank god your alive * gives Emerson a big hug *

Emerson: You though I was dead?

Fiore: kidnapped and dead.

Emerson: Fiore, don't worry they can never get me, I am the most powerful ability weilder in the world after all.

Fiore: Who's they?

Emerson: The authorities.

Fiore: Did you break the law?

Emerson: Never, they just want to use me for research.

Arlo POV:

Just drinking my depressing ass coffee and watching the news, what am I doing with my life?

Newscaster: We have heard reports of Ember trying to kidnap a local citizen but he managed to escape due to his powers.

Wait that's Emerson! Hey isn't that a Military truck? That's not Ember that's the authorities! Oh my god Remi was right!

Arlo: I better get my ass of the couch. Something is happening and I don't know what but I better be prepared.