"I've lost a lot of people growing up. Something I learned is that the longer people stay, the deeper the wound they leave behind. But to get through the pain and hurt you feel, you have to remember the good times and slowly move on. The void you feel will always be there but it won't be as big as it once was. So, just slowly move on because I'm sure that's what Austin would want." Hayley said. 

"Thank you Aunt Hayley." McKenna hugged her. Hayley smiled and rubbed her back.

***

Jayden walked out of his bathroom with only a towel hanging on his hips. He ran his fingers in his hair and shook them making small water droplets get everywhere.  

"Damn, Jay. I forgot how good you looked without a shirt." A female voice said from his bed. 

Jayden looked over to his bed and a smile appeared on his face. "I thought you were still in London." He caught her as she jumped on him. Her legs wrapped around his torso and one of his hands on her thigh and the other on her back as they hugged. 

She jumped down and looked up at him. "I couldn't miss my best friend's 21st birthday. It's your birthday week." She smiled but it didn't quite reach her eyes. 

Jayden noticed this. "I'm glad your here for my birthday week. But, what's the other reason for coming at the way here from London, Elisabeth?" Jayden crossed his arms flexing his muscles. 

"Really, Jayden?! You know how much I hate it when you call me by my full name!" Elisabeth exclaimed.  

Jayden kept giving her a look that told her he meant business. She sighed. "He cheated again." She sat on the edge of his bed. Jayden's features soften and he sat next to her. "I always give him another chance and he always messes it up. God! What is wrong with me, Jay? I keep going back to him, even though I know he will mess it up." She flopped back on the bed. 

"Elisa, sit up and look at me." He waited and she sat up and looked at him with her big green eyes. "Nothing is wrong with you, you care deeply for him and want him to be the best version of himself. But Elisa you don't deserve to be treated this way. You deserve someone who is going to treat you right everyday, not just when it's convenient for them." He pushed some of her hair back as he wiped the one tear that was rolling door her cheek. 

"Your amazing Jay. I love you." She hugged him. 

"I love you, too, Elisa." He hugged her back. As their heads rested on the others shoulder their small smiles dropped. If only they would tell each other how they really feel. 

Elisabeth pulled away with a smile. "Now as much as I love seeing you practically naked. You need to put some clothes on because we are going out." She stood up and walked towards his closet and into it. 

He followed her into his closet and she threw him a shirt, jeans, and a pair of boxers. "Chop! Chop!" She walk out of his closet to let him change.

***

"In your hesitation, I found my answer...once again." Isabella whispered the last part and looked away from him and turned slowly walking away. 

"I'm sorry." He called out, making her stop in her tracks.  "I'm sorry, that I'm a complete and utter douchebag. I should've told you when I found out. I didn't know how to tell you that I was getting ready to leave. So, I let you walk away all of those years ago. But I will not make that mistake again." He walked towards her as the rain fell on them and he turned her towards him. 

"I love you, Isabella." He kissed her and she kissed back. 

"Aaaaand. Cut!" A voice yelled. He and Isabella slowly pulled away from the kiss and smiled. The fake rain stopped as well. "Guys that was great. We'll start the final act tomorrow. Gather your things and you are all free to go." The drama teacher picked up her papers off the desk and walked to her office.