It makes my thoughts run wild but I quickly end them.

"I'm not going to fuck your brother you little bitch." I lean up off of his chair so I can leave, and he just laughs at the term I've called him countless times before.

"Better not hear you ask me again by the way." He harmlessly warns as I reach the doorway.

My feet stop in their tracks and I turn by head to look at him over my shoulder. "Promise me you'll at least consider it. You're being stubborn right now, but if you be like your usual self and look into the subject maybe you'll see how much fun it can be." I throw one last persuasive sentence in there before I walk out.

Not before hearing him groan out load at my ability to never give up though.

He'll cave, he has to. I want him to get out. Now that he's done it on his own despite the fact he claims he hated it, I still think it's time. I won't let anything hurt him out there. Neither will Harry. We'll always have his back and I know Tate and Garrett would too. I truly believe he could be happier if I could just show him the exciting and good parts of the outside world.

Parts of it like Gray's Cafe, Aerial, the rooftop Harry showed me once, hell even our own goddamn rooftop. It gives a spectacular view of the city at night.

At the end of the day though, I will always understand his fear of the world. He's only ever been shown the worst parts of it. So now he believes that the world in its entirety is negative. While in most ways it is, there are still so many breathtaking variables to it. And that's saying a lot coming from someone who has lost both parents and was raped and abused by someone who she still doesn't know the fucking the name of.

I'm by no means comparing myself to him, I'm just explaining that no matter what we've gone through there is always some good in other things. The world is too fucking big of a place to be full of just evil. It's balanced, so when there's good there's bad. When there's happiness there's sadness.

When there's love there's hate.

The universe has its fair share of contradicting factors, but that's what makes it beautiful in my opinion.

I may be insane and morally fucked up, but I still have an optimistic outlook on most shit in life. That's just who I am.

Despite all of that, I just hope Arden thinks it through. He always thinks things through before making a decision, that's why it shocked all the shit out of me when he made the crass decision to leave the warehouse that evening.

But that's in the past. I want him to have a better future now. And it's not gonna be cool at all if he stays pent up inside this place. So I'm gonna go shower and get ready to meet Harry at Aerial tonight, and then I'm gonna ask Arden to go again.

That gives him about an hour to think it over. Plenty of time.

But I also know one thing, if he says no again I'll probably knock him out with some sedatives and drag him there against his will.

••••••

"It's only been two days and I already miss the fuck out of you. When will you get here?" Harry's deep accent sounds through my phone speaker.

I'm currently getting dressed as I have my phone on speaker since he called me right after my shower.

I have to laugh at his statement that I too can relate to. I always miss him when we part. "I'm getting dressed now, I should be there within the next hour. Down boy."

I hear his laugh bellow throughout my room, and I also hear faint background noises from his club.

"Did Arden decide yet?" His tone becomes more serious when he asks that.