"Didn't you figure out what happened and what you did by slapping a reformer. Do you still have the face to go in?"

"You... what's the matter with you! Get out of the way!" Cheng Mu growled into anger, trying to push away Cheng Hai who was blocking the door.

Cheng Hai held the hand with no expression. The next second, he let out his suffocation then raised his fist and punched him in the face!

"Ahh!" Cheng Mu was beaten to the ground directly.

"What's the matter with me!? Is your kid's brain and intelligence weakened to be even more miserable than ordinary children!" Cheng Hai was stern, and Yu Liqing was so scared that he didn't dare to approach him. The he saw him carry Cheng Mu and hit him again in the stomach.

"Ah!" The screams reverberated.

"You actually hit a reformer, and maliciously misunderstood Lao Tzu!!"

" Ah! Dad...Help...Ah! ...I'm going to die! "

"No, don't fight! Are you going to beat your son to death!" Although Yu Liqing face was pale, it was his son who was beaten and he couldn't bear but to shout.

"Ah! Stop......Help daddy..."

"Stop it!" Yu Liqing shout.

"Shut up!" Cheng Zhong said coldly, glaring at Yu Liqing. "This stupid boy should be beaten!"

"Dad...that's your grandson..." Yu Liqing said tremblingly.

"An ignorant person, pampered by you will only make him so worthless."

Cheng Zhong give out stare like knife, and immediately silenced Yu Liqing. "Master, the monitor has been tuned out, and all the servants are in the hall. "The steward came back and said respectfully. No one noticed that Yu Liqing face turned pale on the side.

"Well, then go to the living room to watch the surveillance screen. "

"Dad... I feel a little sick, can I go back to my room and rest?" "You Liqing said.

Cheng Zhong heard that, then he thought Yu Liqing was a little angry. After all, his husband almost rolled into a bed with someone else. This must be uncomfortable even if he was framed.

"Well, go and rest. "

On the other hand, Cheng Hai, who had beaten Cheng Mu hard, turned around and didn't see Yu Liqing's figure. When he asked his father, he said Yu Liqing was unwell and went to rest.

"Steward Cheng. "Cheng Hai called steward Cheng and asked him to approach quickly. He

He whispered something in his ear. After the explanation, the steward Cheng was startled and nodded to Cheng Hai earnestly, then left.

"Ah Xiao, for that. You need to do it, otherwise our Cheng family will be extinct!"

"Ah Mu, Dad said he wants me and father..."

"Wife... I'm sorry!"

"Ah Xiao, it's my family fault. I'm sorry ..."

"Ah Xiao ... uncomfortable ... so sorry ... Dad ... save me ... save me ..."

"Ah Xiao don't be afraid, don't be afraid ..."

He felt good amount of pain, suffering both physically and mentally into the end of despair. Even the closest people are forcing him to make a choice, a kind of regretful despair constantly gnawing at his body and mind.