'Any plans for tonight?' He texted trying to ignore that insane inner heat.

'No plans. I don't want to go home as usual, I had spent three hours in the library so I have all my homework done, I guess I'm kind of free tonight. Why?' Jimin's text came almost immediately.

Jungkook bit his lip. Could he probably tell Jimin he's really busy with company stuff and try to meet him "accidentally" as Jungkook, but he didn't want to turn out even more creepy.

'Can I pick you up from the shopping center in an hour?'

'I wanted to visit the dance studio and train a bit. Will 7 pm be ok for you to pick me up from there?'

'Of course it is. Have a nice practice.'

'Thank you Mr. Jeon, have a nice day at work or wherever you are.'

'I'm in a gym, training boxing it's good to release stress.'

'Boxing? Cool. I guess it must be a nice exercise. Do you like guys with abs? I mean sorry my mind it's weird today. It's because of last night.'

'Last night has been amazing,' Jungkook knew Tae must be so done with him by now. "He wants to see me at 7 pm," he grinned seeing Taehyung shaking his head.

'And about the question, I'll tell you once we meet ;) ;*,' Jungkook attached way too many emojis to the text.

'Ok, see you soon ;*'

Jungkook sighed circling his finger over Jimin's kiss emoji.

"You're so lost its painfully to watch," Taehyung crossed his arms. "But one day Mr. Jeon has to disappear and then there will be only Jungkook left so I'd advise you to prepare for that day."

There was a cold wince in Jungkook's heart, the glowing feeling texting Jimin has caused all put out immediately.

"I need some time to work on my student Jungkook so he will become a person Jimin could trust, like, rely on, maybe even fall for."

"The problem is, he also isn't you. From both of them Mr. Jeon is more you," Taehyung looked at him seriously so Jungkook fixed his gaze on his bruised fists.

The buzzing of his phone disturbed the song so Jimin froze in a pose catching his mirror reflection. For the last three hours he had been training the choreography he wanted to present during the dance competition. Mr. Jeon really motivated him to continue despite it being so unlikely for his dream to fulfill. The phone kept ringing crazily so Jimin walked towards the loudspeaker it was connected to, to see the caller "Father".

The twist in his insides so sharp when he stopped the music picking up.

"Where are you? Mum has said you are bothering a family with your presence! You need to be home right now!"

No, hi, how are, kiss your ass, whatever. Not even an get lost forever. Jimin's blood boiled.

"I was in the library studying, it became late," he muttered.

"At least your lazy ass is doing some work. I want to see you home now!"

"It will take at least an hour to get through the city," Jimin felt his jaw trembling.

"Fine! Expecting you home at 7:30!"

The conversation broke off abruptly when Jimin sank to the floor hiding his face in his hands breaking out into sobs. Was there even a way out of this nightmare. He was 18, yet didn't feel like an adult at lot, rather like someone totally lost and helpless, only pretty, only worthy when Mr. Jeon's arms were around him, yet it was an illusion like everything in his life.

Jimin knelt on the floor flipping his messed up hair back glancing at the wrapped up gift he has bought for Mr. Jeon from his pocket money and was so excited to give the man.

His heart almost breaking when he reached for the phone opening a new message to Mr. Jeon.

'My dad called. I need to be home, can't see you today. I'm sorry,' the tears raining on the screen when Jimin pressed send.

I'm sorry Mr. Jeon that you have dreamed out such a person who's life is hell, he thought bitterly collecting his things walking outside to reach the nearest bus stop as Suga wasn't waiting for him today because he was supposed to be picked up by Mr. Jeon.

The ride so miserable, only Mr. Jeon's hoodie around him giving him warmth a reason enough to stay alive, to survive that hardship.

Mr. Jeon I will miss you, I wanted to give you a small thing. I know you can buy anything you like but I wished to do something for you, I don't know why but my heart is so weak around you lately, thought Jimin resting his head against the dirty bus window.

That super handsome boy I have seen yesterday joined my class, he's really nice, but just handsome. Turns out he's weird, his face is attractive, but that's not enough. I have never seen you, but the way you are making me feel is serious. I have never met anyone who could calm my inner storm, who I could talk to so freely about anything, who would never judge me, no matter what. And being with you it's the only moment when I'm experiencing what it means to be safe.

I wish you could see me as so much more than just a bed toy, that we could do all normal boring things, walk hand in hand down the street, hang out in cafes, watch stupid movies cuddling, struggle with cooking, drive around jamming to our favorite songs, go to a club and dance while looking at each other. I wish for so many things but none of them can ever be real. So I'm here, Jimin, Mr. Jeon's bed toy, hopelessly, unconditionally in love with him.

 Jeon's bed toy, hopelessly, unconditionally in love with him

Thank you so much for your beautiful feedback. I hope you are enjoying the story so far.
What do you think about Jikook's reaction after meeting each other at school and their phone flirt? How will Jungkook react to Jimin's last message?

Much <3