The next morning...

Amour woke up from the sun being shined in her face. She stood in a chair as her arms was tied up to a pole above her.

"it's nice to see your awake time to get straight to business" Muhammad said walking in.

"Hola mi Amour it's so nice to see you again"

Amour raised her head up from the voice.

"Rochelle" Amour mumbled

"Ahhhh yes it's me Rochelle" Rochelle said grinning.

Amour laughed and looked at Muhammad "you must be down bad for you to go get a crackhead from across the water"

"For your information sweetie I been sober for almost two years" she paused "but you worry about wrong thing hunny"

"You should worry about learning how to speak proper English hunny"

Rochelle laughed then kicked Amour chair making her dangle from the pole.

"Ok that's enough-"

Rochelle cut Muhammad off "Nah I think we just getting started" Rochelle kicked Amour in the stomach making her gasp for air.

"I said that's enough" Muhammad said grabbing Rochelle.

"Call Santana and tell him he got two hours or the little bitch dies."

Amour finally caught her breath.

"Hello I'm a friend of Artist Hayes I was trying to contact him"

"I can transfer you to him just give me one moment"

Seconds later Santana answered the phone in a groggily voice "Wassup"

Muhammad didn't respond.

"Who this is y'all better gone on with all that playing shit-"

"I think you know exactly who this is"

"Mane Muhammad you better get the fuck on somewhere with that bullshit you know exactly where I'm at" Santana said rising up in his bed.

Muhammad laughed "I'm not even gone do too much but I have somebody that would like to say something to you"

Muhammad put the phone up to Amour "Ar- Santana" She said lowly.

Santana shook his head "you got two hours you know the addy come save her or I'll kill her we can call it even" Muhammad said then hung the phone up.

Rochelle walked back inside the room "I think it's time we shall get this party started"

___________________

The now falling sun beamed on Amour wounds and bruises she had been tortured for hours. The revenge Amour planned on Rochelle and her crew. She wanted them to all die slowly.

West and the others were at the front gate drawing the men out so Santana, Sevyn, and Ant could have a clear path.

Santana swung the door open coming face to face with Muhammad. His father.

"You want her go get her down" Muhammad said stepping to the side.

Santana didn't hesitate he walked straight over to Amour and cut her down from the pole the others stood on standby.

"I got you" he said as her body fell in his arms.

He walked to Ant and placed her in his arms. "Y'all get her out of here I got some shit to handle" he mumbled