|XV|

Scout and Asher were both completely swarmed by the rest of the traitorous Serpents, and, they were all now separated which was killing their chances of beating everybody.

Scout hit the ground first and the Serpent-turned-Cobras were grabbing weapons from whatever they could be able to find around the house, as she tried in vain to get back up onto her feet again.

The Miyagi-Do were vastly outnumbered and it was killing them all, as they tried in vain to get back up again and again. Scout felt the pain all rushing through her and she looked at the others, and she managed to press one of her hands into the floor.

She roared and kicked out hard with both feet, sending two of her attackers flying, and she managed to stand up by sheer willpower and rammed into the nearest attackers with a force like thunder.

Miguel was stuck fighting Kyler and Scout had somehow gotten into one of Tory's fights, and, she was now facing off with the bitch who had scarred her sister, herself and Asher on top of it all.

She was flung into the fridge and she felt something snap, and she roared at the sudden pain.

Tory grabbed a carving knife out of the block, and Scout's eyes widened at the sight of it, and Tory lunged at her with the knife swiping at her.

"Scout!" She heard someone shouting at her, shouting her name, but she did not have the time to see who it was, or even to spare a single glance.

She was dealing with Tory Mills with a knife, and she gasped in pain, as the knife swiped across her forearm, and Tory smirked at her. "You are just the weakest, you are just pretending to be the strongest." Tory snapped, as she'd lunge with the knife again, only for a random Miyagi-Do student to bust right into the middle and knock the knife away from her.

The Cobras took the opportunity to charge at Scout, as she saw her own blood and was momentarily... barely a second of stunning and she was stuck, back under a wave of attacks that just kept coming.

Asher was stuck and Hawk was attacking everybody in sight, which scared everybody and Scout was now currently being beaten in the ribs, so hard, that she had been forced to make the deadly mistake of dropping her arms.

She screamed out in agony and she felt her left arm break and the Miyagi Do students looked at her in shock, as they were crying out for help, but the sad thing was, there was no one to be able to help them anymore.

Scout couldn't move her left arm anymore, her legs were burning with pain from the constant beating and at that moment, her left leg snapped and she screamed.

She would be choking now on her own pain, as the fighting got harder, the hitting hurt more, and she felt the pain much more harshly in her head now.

She was still somehow awake, even though the blackness was encroachin' quickly on her vision, as the Cobras, a moment later, they all were still now ruthlessly attacking her now.

She dimly saw the Cobras being yanked away from her, as she very quietly, let out the smallest whimper of pain. "Scout." She heard Asher was whispering and she groaned quietly.

"How the fucking hell, are you two even still conscious?" Scout forced a bit harder. She forced her eyes to open wider, as she flinched back at the sight of Hawk crouching over her.

"Easy Scout. He is back with us, I saw it." Asher murmured and Scout nods a bit, as her head dropped to her chest a bit. "You need to get to the hospital, all of you. Now." Asher said and they both looked at Scout, who was finally unconscious on the ground. "And to answer your question. Juvie, is the answer." Asher said and he took the keys from Scout's pocket.

"You'll get her to the hospital?" Hawk asked and Asher nodded, as he scoops up Scout and limps out of the LaRusso household with his own pain, cleverly hidden.