|XI|

Scout found that a small army of motorcycles was waiting for her, as Asher walked out of the yard silently and puts his hands in his pockets. "I'm sorry." Scout murmured and he looked over at her in surprise, with a raised eyebrow. "I shouldn't have left, and... maybe I shouldn't have hit you."

Asher chuckled a little bit, as he held out his hand, and she puts the keys to his motorcycle into them. "I deserved the slap." He admits to her, as he was swiftly tossing the keys into the air. "I talked to Josh. He got Demetri and Sam safely to the hospital, and your mom is there. We got everybody else who needed it there as well, and Chris went back to work." He said and she'd nod slightly.

"I'm still sorry." She murmured and he looked over at her with a rare sort of smile on his face, as they walked to the motorcycle and he drove off with her arms around him, as usual.

Hawk was lying in his room, after cleaning his face of blood and getting ice for his ribs.

He was just scrolling through YouTube, when he came across the familiar hashtag of @ScoutLaRusso on some of the videos. He clicked on one of them by old habit.

"Hey guys! Scout LaRusso here, with Demetri and Eli Moskowitz, my binary brothers behind the cameras!"

Hawk couldn't help but smile a little bit, as he heard the familiar term that they had come up with just before she had gone to Juvie.

Scout's familiar singing voice was heard, as he plugged his headphones into his phone and listened to the big playlist that they had put together of Scout singing a long time ago. Some of them had been posted, but others of them hadn't made the cut just yet.

"And now they never will, because of your stupidity and your behavior. You lost her, you lost her trust, and more importantly... you lost your defender."

Hawk thought to himself and he leaned back on his bed, with the all too familiar singing voice in his ears, as he tried to think of things to do, just to help his own case.

Hawk moved his laptop over to himself and he opened it quickly, as he grabbed his mouse and clicked the Instagram DM messaging open.

He paused when it got to the actual typing part of the equation, and part of his sufficiently horrible plan to get Scout to talk to him again.

"Look, I know that you're not too happy with me right now. But I hope that you can at least give me another chance, can't we at least get back to being friends? I miss you Scout, more than anyone else."

Hawk typed quickly, but his messages all fell on deaf ears, as, Scout was half done with the ceremony that she never thought was going to happen.

"Serpents!" Josh shouted and Scout was standing on the stage on her own in the center, while Asher was behind her a bit and the two former Serpent heads, were in front of the two.

"Your new Queen!" Storm announced and the Serpents roar in appreciation, as Scout grinned at Asher as he nods a little bit.

None of them noticed, that Storm's phone was lighting up every couple of seconds, with a bunch of messages from of Hawk, who was realizing that he had to take Asher's advice, because he was right about this. Even if Hawk hated the guy, which he did, he didn't have a chance if he didn't listen.

"Everything may have changed, but our friendship didn't have to. You could have joined Cobra Kai."

Hawk cursed himself as soon as he had hit enter, but it was already sent and he punched the wall in a furious way.

Scout finally walked over to retrieve her phone, which had about 80 or so, unread, unopened messages from him and she looked at the profile pic.

She felt a hand on her arm and she looked up to see Asher, who held out his hand. She showed him the phone, as he smirked a little bit.

"Talk to him, Scout. You can't drop everyone else out of your life, just because of the Serpents." He said and she looks at him with raised eyebrows and he sighed. "You know, what I was meaning. Talk to him." He murmured, and kissed the top of her head. "I need a beer." He said, as she nods a little bit and she swiped her screen open, and typed in her password.