|XIV|

"You really, honestly think that Cobra Kai's aggressive style of karate cannot mix with ours? Asher's skill in it, they beg to differ. Chris, Asher is the best of us, the best of both worlds. Other then maybe, his older brother." Scout said sharply, as she sat on the kitchen table and was pouring an entire pitcher of coffee into five massive mugs, all for her.

"Did I hear my name?" The door opened and Asher walked into the house, and stopped up a little bit short, at the sight of the Eagle Fang Karate students. "Someone explain this to me please, while I try and fail most likely, to steal half of all of their friendly Scout's coffee." He said and a hour later, Asher was caught up and a bunch of them were surrounding the LaRusso family kitchen counter.

"So as of now. We are all in agreement, that our new combined dojo should train at Miyagi-Do Karate with Scout and Asher as our most senior and most experienced students coming out of our dojos." Demetri said and they all nodded swiftly at the revelation. "But, we are at the moment now, dead-locked on a new name, gi design, post-training snacks, and the unfortunately required Sensei Dispute Resolution Protocol." Demetri stated and Scout sighed.

"Ash. Do me a favor and roll up your sleeve for a second." Asher looks over at her with raised eyebrow, before he did as she asked.

Above the new, small crown tattoo with a Serpent around it, was Cobra Kai's symbol, and the Bonsai Tree that had been added into the tattoo after it and a chorus of "Ooohs", all went all together around the room.

"That was all I needed to do? Scout why the hell, didn't you tell me that sooner?" Demetri asked, looking very insulted and Scout snorted a little.

"I'm pretty sure that I am the only one, who can convince Asher to show off his tattoos. Other than the Serpent, which has to be showing at all times... apparently." She said and Asher rolled his eyes.

"I heard that." He said and rolled down his sleeve once again, as Scout punched him in the side. "Ow." He muttered.

"Are you the only one who is allowed to hit pretty boy, too?" Mitch asked, as Asher raised his eyebrows.

"Who are you calling pretty, Ass Face?" He asked and Mitch backed down with a quiet mumble and Asher shakes his head. "Just messing around with you, man. I swear." He said and a moment later, held out his hand to Mitch, who smiled hesitantly, before moving his hand out to meet his, for a firm hand-shake.

They all heard meowing from outside the door, and, Scout raised both of her eyebrows at once in confusion.

Her phone beeped and she opened it quickly, and looked at the message of all people, that was sent by Hawk.

"You have to leave! Please, Scout, just get the fuck out of there now!!"

"What??" Scout whispered, until Bert's screaming cry was heard and he was thrown through the window.

"Bert!" Miguel shouted and Scout looked up, as her mind connected the dots lightning quick, but, she was still not fast enough to stop, or to warn all of them as the back door, it was kicked open by Hawk.

Hawk walked into the LaRusso household and was followed at once by Kyler and a bunch of other Cobras, as the glint of success in his eyes, was dimmed when he caught sight of Scout still standing there in her own house.

"I don't know what the fuck you think, that you clowns are doing here... but you guys had better get off my property, now."

Scout said and her voice was so freezing cold. Freezing like the freaking seventh circle of hell, and it was that freezing cold. It was so much colder than anyone had ever heard it, even Kyler.

Then within seconds of them entering, from the back door, the front door was kicked open wider.

Asher turned to face the other group and he was sadly unsurprised to see a bunch of familiar faces, standing right behind Tory. "Serpents turned Cobras, I thought you guys were better than a bunch of bullies." He said, but none of them were looking at him, all of their eyes were laser-focused on Scout. "Uh, no. That isn't happening." He said and Scout stood back to back with him, as they were each focused on a part of the group.

"I wouldn't bet on that. We have a score to settle, King Freak." Hawk's voice was taunting and Asher sighed a bit, and Tory's eyes were like staring a mad dog in the eyes.

"Heard that you were throwing a party. Hope you don't mind if we all crash." Tory stated and Asher's eyes were blazing now. "This ends tonight! No Mercy!" Tory declared and the fighting began.