|XIII|

Scout was tuning her guitar quietly in the corner while the rest of Miyagi-Do was sitting on the couch and as they'd be countin', Asher was the only one of them missing.

"Hey, where's your boyfriend?" Chris asks and Scout rolled her eyes, as she looked up, moving her head to look at him.

"Asher is not my boyfriend, people. I am sick of reminding you guys. He is getting another tattoo, a crown under his Cobra Kai-Bonsai tree tattoo. He is the Serpent King, after all." She said a bit quietly, as she looked at Sam, who was pacing around the floor, across of the entire room.

"Well, this Christmas party, is definitely turning out to be one that is ho-ho-horrible." Demetri was sarcastic as usual, all the way back to his good, jolly old self and Scout put a guitar to the side.

"I don't sing Christmas carols as a general rule, but I can let you guys listen to a duet-mashup that Asher had a hand into it, to help Demetri and I." She said and they all looked at her with interest in their eyes, as she pulled the projector out of her room, and pointed it to the wall.

She hooked up her phone to it and pressed play on the video, after she had moved the cover away from the lense.

This ain't a song for the broken hearted
No silent prayer for the faith departed
And I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd
You're gonna hear my voice when I shout it out aloud

It's my life
It's now or never
I ain't gonna live forever
I just wanna live while I'm alive
It's my life

These are my confessions
Just when I thought I said all I could say
My chick on the side said she got one on the way

These are my confessions
If I'm gonna tell it then I gotta tell it all
I damn near cried when I got that phone call
I'm so thrown and I don't know what to do
But to give you part two of mine

You better stand tall
When they're calling you out
Don't bend, don't break
Baby, dont back down
These are my confessions
Its now or never
I ain't gonna live forever
These are my confessions
I just wanna live while I'm alive

It's my life
Just when I thought I said all I can say
My chick on the side said she got one on the way
These are my confessions
I just wanna live while I'm alive!
It's my life

Scout smiled a little bit. "Thank you Demetri, for the always as usual, very much excellent camera work. Doing a job made for two." She said and she'd clasp her hand with Demetri's quickly, as the doorbell rang.

"The keg, it's here." Sam said and Scout's eyes moved from the doorway to Sam, as she opened it and the Eagle Fangs students walked into the house, following Miguel Diaz.

"Wait. You actually both willing Parent-Trapped us? Why?" Demetri asked sharply as usual, as he looked around at Sam and Scout.

"Look, I know that we have not always gotten along, but Cobra Kai is the bigger threat now. To all of us." It was Sam speaking now, but she sounds uncertain about it and Scout's eyes were lighting up with a familiar fire.

"Everyone, shut up and listen!" She snapped and everyone shot to their feet at once, with their jaws snapping shut. "Okay, that worked better than I expected, I will admit it, there you go, I have a heart." She said and they look at her expectantly, clearly thinking of something that she had been meaning to say.

"Look, like Sam and Miguel are saying, in their wide variety of speech patterns. We have no choices now, but to work together. If we stand divided, we are done for. If we hadn't joined in the war effort in World War Two, we wouldn't be here. All right? We need to work as one dojo, rather than two separate ones. We don't have a damn choice, anymore!" Scout shouted and they all looked at each other, as they'd turn back to her.

"We have one last chance to make things right. We cannot let the past be the present, not again." Scout said and her vocal tone was much calmer now, but her tone was equally now, just as deadly. "Alone, we are nothing. But if we work together, we have a shot. If we can't get over the past, the fighting will never end. We have, to confront our enemies. This rivalry has to stop! Before we get dragged so deep into it, that we don't have a chance to get out before we drown in it!" Scout said and they all began to nod slightly, as she'd finally be done speaking for a second to take a well-deserved breath.