Did I heard him right?

Immediately, I again looked back at Lenna founding her mouth agape at his response.She was not expecting him to reply that.

"I'll be back tomorrow.Get well soon Azaleas."I heard Lenna rapidly responding after a long pause as I watched her quickly and carefully walk towards the door.

Immediately,Arnaldo moved towards her as his arms quickly wrapped around her waist to balance her rash movement.I continued to watch the pair as I silently watched Arnaldo's lips moving while he slowly opened the door walking her out.

Leaving me in a familiar quiescent with a particular midnight orbed human.

Wait a minute,he's here.

"How long do you know about their feelings for each other?" I curiously asked out shifting my eyes towards his way.Those familiar midnight orbs instantly connecting with my questioning gaze hearing my voice.

"As long as her loving him.Lenna is quite transparent about her emotions."I heard him replying with a shrug as he proceed to take his seat at the couch.I cocked my head aside watching him gracefully seat himself in the couch and opening the laptop which was placed over the centre table.

"What are your thoughts about them?"I again asked in an inquiring tone causing him to briefly glance over my figure before turning his gaze over his laptop."If you're asking if I approve him or not,then that'll be a yes simply because Lenna approved him.She doesn't get attached with anyone easily.Also,with Arnaldo's loyalty and dedication while working along with me for seven years and then being my sister's shadow without me asking,I don't think anyone else can match along with Lenna like him."Mr. Ivano honestly responded causing a genuine smile to spread through my lips.

Inspite of his authoritive nature as a Don,he always manage to respect everyone's emotion and opinion, never forcing anything on anyone. Not even on me.

"If you're asking if I had indicated anything regarding their relationship status or emotions,then no I didn't. They don't even know I know something is going between them. Knowing Lenna,she surely confessed her feelings to Arnaldo.And knowing Arnaldo,he surely rejected her inspite of having the same sentiments like her." I heard his voice floating through the air causing me to refocus my attention towards the seated figure.I watched as he now keenly observed me as I slightly cleared my throat thinking about his response.

It seems that, that's what exactly happened between Lenna and Arnaldo.Hence, Arnaldo looked so regretful and guilty that day.Whilst Lenna, she tries to hide whatever she feels for him.

"What are your thoughts about us?"I heard the familiar deep voice seriously asking out resulting me to choke and cough abrubtly.

That was so sudden.I thought as I peripherally watched those intense eyes still looking towards my way.

I think a lot about us.Then,I internally slap my mind and force the imaginary scenarios to disappear.Is that supposed to be my answer?

Thankfully, a swift knock echoed through the air causing me to inaudibly sigh in relief. I heard an irritated tone replying with a come in as I resisted my urge to just kiss the person on the opposite side of the door for interrupting.

I watched as the nurse from the dinner earlier entered inside the room with a rolling tray causing my eyes to furrow at the thing.I had dinner a few hour ago.My confusion evaporated watching the rolling tray filled with dressing stuff causing me to straighten up in my bed.It's time for my bandage change.

I watched silently as the women placed the tray over my right side of bed and then turning around giving a respectful nod towards the brooding figure.Without any word, the women proceed to walk towards the door situated further away from my left side causing my whole face to scrunch up in puzzlement.