☁️If I could turn back time💧

Start from the beginning

"Well what do you think?" Hajime tucked his hands in his pockets avoiding eye contact "is it... is it too much for our friendship anniversary?"

Nagito didn't respond he ran up to his bestfriend wrapping his arms around him
knocking them both down.

"I take it you love the surprise?" Hajime chuckled

"I..I...yes I do" Nagito wailed wrapping his arms tighter "this.. all of this means so much to me Hajime you don't understand"

"Well you mean so much to me" Hajime whispered "I love you so much Nagito Komaeda now till forever"

"I love you too Hajime Hinata" Nagito buried his face further down Hajime's neck "I'll always love you"

Nagito cried even more squeezing Hajime tighter while Hajime laughed rubbing small circles on his back to help calm him down.

《5 years later》

Its hard to believe how fast time flies,now the two were 25 years old respectively in a Chapel wearing their finest suits.

"If there is anyone in this room who thinks this two should not be wed speak now or forever hold your peace" The priest spoke up looking around the crowd

Nagito shifted uncomfortably from one foot to another,he took a deep breath trying to calm his nerves.

No one spoke so the priest proceeded with the vows, for a brief second Hajime looked up and Nagito with smile,Nagito returned it with a wink.

Nagito has always dreamt of this day,Hajime wearing his best suit,them standing infront of all their family and friends ready to join as one and start their lives together.

"By the power given to me by the Hope's peak council I now pronounce you two as wed" The priest voice echoed in the building

Nagito taking Hajime's hand in his wearing matching wedding bands,smiling brightly at one another already thinking of what they will do first as a married couple.

"You may now.." The priest smiled at the happy council

Nagito could feel the tears threatening to  roll down his cheeks but he refused to let them fall,now isn't the time to get emotional this was a happy moment,a day you've been dreaming about almost your whole life.

Hajime is getting married to the love of his life.

"Kiss Komaeda-san" The raised his arms in the air

'Even if its not you' Nagito thought bitterly

"I now present to you all Mr and Mrs Hinata" Priest announced

Loud sounds of cheers erupted in the Chapel as the happy couple kissed now as husband and wife.

Again Hajime looked at Nagito this time with tears in his eyes,to the rest of the world these were tears of joy but Nagito knew his bestfriend more than that.

These were tears shed for the love story that could have been theirs,the kisses they would have shared as a couple maybe even the family they would have started.

A crowd of people surrounded the newlyweds,as usual Junko took up most of the spotlight talking about the amazing vacation there going to Jabberwock island for their honeymoon.

Nagito couldn't take it anymore and left to the Chapel feeling more broken than before,he thought he could handle this,he told himself that he'll be there for his bestfriend.

He told himself not to be selfish by letting his emotions get the best of him today.

He vowed to be there for Hajime even if it hurt but he didn't know it would feel like this.

He didn't know it would like his body is drowning in a never ending ocean and he can't get up for air,lungs full of not water but regret and what ifs?

He could feel himself hyperventilate but no air was coming in only more pain. The further he walked down the road the more it hurt.

Nagito's POV

"I take it you love the surprise?" Hajime chuckled

Did all the times we spend together mean nothing to you Hajime?

"I..I...yes I do" I wailed wrapping my arms around Hajime tighter "this.. all of this means so much to me Hajime you don't understand"

Tell me was this really a one sided feeling between us?

"Well you mean so much to me" Hajime whispered

Was everything you said to me all a lie?

"I love you so much Nagito Komaeda now until forever" Hajime declared

We were supposed to be together forever right? Now look I'm all alone guess not every story has a happy ending.

To think this could have been all avoided if I just told you the truth that night in your house.

That baby Junko is pregnant with isn't yours but her ex Teruteru,maybe someday I'll tell you but today I just want to rest.

End of P.V.O
No one P.O.V
____________________________________________
✍So if people are up for it,I can make a part 2 of this,if not I can end it here anyway hope you have a good day byee✍