Remember those Walls They Built? Well Dumbass they're tumbling Down!

Start from the beginning

"Are you trying to be funny? WHAT'S THE CODE? Thomas stabbed another griever.

Damn these things are popping up faster than the pimples on Clint's face.

"I'M SERIOUS. WHOEVER SET THIS MUST HAVE BEEN THINKING WHY THE FUCK HAS IT TAKEN THESE DUMBASSES THIS LONG TO ESCAPE? AGAIN, IT'S 1-2-3-4 D-U-M-B-A-S-S-E-S 8." I huffed.

  I hear the clicks on whatever pad Reyna imputed the sequence on to, and all of a sudden a loud groan started to deafen me as a giant wall started to close the space they were in from the rest of us who were still kicking Griever-ass.

"EVERYONE IN."

  I made a sprint for my life, and then a big glob of Griever juice splattered all over me. I know what Newt's thinking...

"Hey Minho, when I walk into a room of girls ..." He pointed at my drenched clothes. "That happens."

"Pfft, get lost Newt."

  A blinding light suddenly shined into the dark hole we were in, and sirens filled out ears. We entered a cool corridor with tile, and carefully tiptoed to a possible exit. On the other end, was an open set of double doors and a clunk load of broken glass. Monitors of our supposed home was the first thing that caught my eye.

"Guys, I think we just walked into a stalker's den." Chuck murmured.

  A loud crunch of glass came from a corner and a familiar voice cleared its throat.

"Oh it's far from that."

Third person POV

  Gally had something behind his back, and not only was it a knife, but there was a giant inflamed bump on his butt. It protruded out, making Gally's ass look completely unproportional to the rest of his body.

"We belong to the MAZE!" Gally threw the knife.

Chuck didn't know what came over him, but Clint saw. On the sidelines, one of the many broken screens were working, being operated. At the top Chuck's name was printed in big bold letters, and a magnified picture of a pounding brain in the middle. The moment the dagger left Gally's fingertips, the brain on the screen flashed red, and Chuck dropped dead.

"CHUCK! OH SHIT, OH SHIT!" Thomas cried. The plump little boy fell to the ground.

"Th- *gasps* Thank-you..." Chuck mumbles. With all the strength he could muster up, he slid something into Thomas' hands.

On the sidelines, Gally started to wail and laugh. He started bursting into random fits of laughter and suddenly bursts into tears.

"I kissed a rock, and I liked it
Tasted just like dirt and horse shit...
I kissed a rock just to try it,
Hope my builders don't mind it...
It felt so wrong,
It felt so bad,
Made Murphy really mad
I kissed a rock and it felt like shit... " Gally gagged at the bitter sweet memory.

BUT A FEW FEET OVER...

"CHUCK YOU'RE OKAY, YOU'RE OKAY... COME ON! PLEASE!" Thomas continued to sob. "YOU WANT CHOCOLATE? BOY WAKE UP I HAVE SOME RIGHT HERE." Thomas pulled a chocolate bar from Frypan's boot and unwrapped it. "SMELL THE CHOCOLATE, FOCUS ON THE CHOCOLATE, CHUCK."

*BANG!*

A blinding bright light flooded the lab as people in black suits barged in on the death of a fanboy. The sound of choppers and shouting men drowned out Thomas' shouts of protest.