P L A Y L I S T

now playing...

Penelope's Mix-Tape #2

Now shuffling...

1: Out Of touch, Hall and Oates"you're out of touch, i'm out of time, but i'm out of my head when you're not around."

2: Another Love, Tom Odell
"if someone hurts you i wanna fight, but my hand's been broken one too many times, so i'll use my voice."

3: Payphone, Maroon 5
"if happy ever after did exist, i would still be holding you like this."

4: Sexyback, Justin Timberlake
"you see these shackles, baby i'm your slave, i'll let you whip me if i misbehave. it's just that no one makes me feel this way."

5: Where's My Love (Acoustic), SYML
"did you run away? i don't need to know. if you ran away, come back home."

6: Flares, The Script
"you're not alone, cause someone is out there, sending out flares."

7: Happiest Year, Jaymes young
"i'm down on my knees again, asking for nothing. thank you for the happiest year of my life."

8: Maps, Maroon 5
"i was there for you in your darkest times, i was there for you in your darkest night, but i wonder where were you when i was at my worst down on my knees?"

9: Dandelions, Ruth B
"cause i'm in a field of dandelions, wishing on every one that you'll be mine, and i see forever in your eyes."

10: War Of Hearts, Ruelle
"i can't help but love you even though i try not to, i know i'd die without you."

11: Mr.Saxobeat, Alexandra Stan
"hey sexy boy set me free, don't be so shy, play with me."

12: Happier, Ed Sheeran
"i knew one day you'd fall for someone new, but if he breaks your heart like lovers do, just know that i'll be waiting here for you."

13: Best Friend, Rex Orange County
"i still wanna be your favourite boy, i wanna be the one who makes your day."

14: Without You, David Guetta
"i am lost, i am vain. i will never be the same without you."

15: It's OK, Tom Rosenthal
"it's okay, i know someday i'm gonna be with you."

16: Love Taste, Moe Shop
"i don't care what you say, i know one thing's true, they don't love you like i do."

17: Mirrors, Justin Timberlake
"i don't wanna lose you now, i'm looking right at the other half of me."

18: As The World Caves In, Matt Maltese
"and here it is, our final night alive. and as the world runs to the ground, oh girl it's you that i lie with."