"Why?" I cocked my head to the side.

   "He just did." Roman answered a little too quickly which gave me the impression he was lying, but I didn't pick it apart. "Anyways, he ended up buying this old warehouse and fixed it up to create a gym. He told me to go. He said that he was worried I spent all my time in my room and had no friends. He was scared for my health. I got angry at first but ultimately agreed and went to the gym. That was when I started boxing and found that it helped. All my stress and anger that I couped up in my head seemed to diminish and I actually found myself enjoying it."

  I watched him as he looked away and continued, "Obviously the physical advancements came along too but I didn't care too much for that, I was focused on making my mind better, being able to feel the weight lifted from my shoulders. I used to come every day after school but now I only come on Tuesdays and Fridays. My dad calls it 'father-son bonding'." He chuckled softly at the last bit.

  I could understand it. Roman was a guy to keep to himself all the time so his mind must have been raging with tonnes of thoughts. He had no friends to rant to, to share his stress or frustrations, to relate to. So, this was how he cleared his head.

  Maybe Rya needed something like this. The girl was a big, bundle of stress and anxiety.

  She'd burn the whole place down if you made her do that.

  True.

   "You said you had no guy friends." I then remembered.

   "Yeah?"

   "What about Jesse?" Jesse seemed like a good guy and he also seemed to know Roman quite well, but I couldn't stick an age on him. He was one of those guys who could get away with being eighteen and thirty at the same time.

   "He's more of my dad's friend than mine." Roman answered. "He dropped out of college to join the military; he usually works at the base a few hours from here but comes back for my dad." that explained a lot.

   "He seems cool." I shrugged. "Maybe you should hang out with him more." Roman needed to put himself out there. I knew he liked keeping to himself but there was nothing wrong with making friends.

   "I'll think about it." He finally answered.

  We stood in silence for a few moments, my brain trying to get around everything that had just happened. Finding out Roman was into boxing, Roman accepting to tutor me again, giving Roman a blowjob, hiding in a cubical with Roman from his dad. Just an average day in Sienna World.

   "But what about the jocks?" a thought suddenly came to mind. Roman gave a confused look. "You said you're not the type of guy to break someone's nose because they looked at you the wrong way, but what about the jocks that continuously beat you up? Why don't you fight back?"

  "Would it be ironic if I said I didn't like violence?" he gave a useless shrug and raised an eyebrow. I sniggered and rolled my eyes.

   "A little bit."

  He sighed and looked back at me, "It's a moral thing. What do I get if I hit back? Justice? Vengeance? Maybe. However, in my mind, I'd be just as bad as them. In twenty years to come, I want to accomplish great things, I want to show the world that I wasn't just this weird, nerd guy. I want show what my mind can do, be what I want to be. And in those twenty years, when I'm happy and successful, I'll look at those jocks who beat me up and called me names and look at the shithole they've dug themselves into, and then I will get my justice and vengeance. Then I will know I really was the one on top."

  I came to the realisation of how smart Roman actually was. It felt like I was talking to some psychological genius. He was right, though. I knew for a fact that in twenty years Roman would be amazing and that those jocks would probably be the baby daddies to multiple naïve college girls. Poor things. He was playing the waiting game.