𝘿𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙪𝙧𝙨

Arya opened her plate, and looked inside. It was better than anything she had ever seen on a plate before! The plate got much bigger, though, expanding into 20 different plates, full of every meal you could possibly want. 

They even divided it into seasonal foods, like winter foods had foods you might eat at Christmas, autumn foods had so many harvested fresh foods that were cooked to perfection, summer foods had so many things to cool you down and relax you, and spring foods had so many interesting flavors that made everything taste like it was freshly made! 

There were so many smells to take in, let alone the types of food. There was everything, from aromas of a juicy, roasted turkey, to tropical, fruity salads that made your mouth water.

The centaur servers came by and said they were sorry that they could not make a good meal because they had never tasted human food before. 

She also told me that after I was done eating there was dessert, which made my mind explode even more. How much food could one person possibly eat?

Maybe the food was fake, or enchanted somehow. Were they tricking her? 

Arya could not think over the hunger in her stomach. She took a bite of the juicy turkey first, and it tasted wonderful. What did the centaur server mean that 'they could not make a good meal', this was AMAZING!

The centaurs sat at the round table, 22 in all, quite a big family. 

They all introduced themselves, and said what dish they made. (They were quite proud when she told them the food tastes amazing, and much better than the food at home.)

Arya was enjoying it so much, but then she wondered how she would pay for this meal. It would be very expensive, for sure, and she brought nothing of value with her on the trip. 

She asked the server how much the meal would cost, and the centaur had a look of absolute confusion on his face, like he did not know where he was.

"Pay?" said the centaur. "You think we want you, Arya, daughter of the earth, to pay for this meal? No, no, Arya, we should be paying you. It is the least we can do. 

In fact, that reminds me, we should make sure you have enough money to buy things. Here are some Truusi's, they will help you buy things on your journey.

She almost wanted to ask where she will be going for her journey, but the centaur server left immediately. She looked at the Truusi's in her hand. What would she need those for? 

They just looked like silver disks with a big mark in the middle, almost like a signature, but it was almost as if it was not in English.

It reminded her of the shining star that she found on her way here that helped her find her way. 

It was so hard to believe, but maybe her dad really did set this all up so that she could find her way to the centaurs, but her dad never got a chance to tell her about the forest.

She liked the centaurs, but longed to see her real family. She wanted to see her dad so badly, and her mom and brother.

What if the centaurs knew where they were?

She had to find out where they were, maybe that was her journey?

She finished up her dinner so quickly even though the centaurs asked her so many questions, some things of which she had no idea about.

The centaurs seemed all disappointed at the fact that her dad never told her about them, but he had his reasons for everything. They were surprised she was able to find Colten the Centaur so quickly, but they knew her mother must have trained her well.

She wanted to ask a million different questions, but the only question she could ask was "Where is my family?"

The room immediately went silent.