𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧

Arya rolled over, as it hurt too much to stand after her fall. She wasn't sure how long she had passed out for, but it was obviously still daytime. 

Whether there was a nighttime in this forest, she wasn't sure. All she knew is that she was stranded in the middle of the Forbidden Forest, with no food or water, and completely alone.

 She opened her eyes, and saw something shiny. She assumed it was just from being dizzy from fainting, so she closed her eyes again.

When she reopened her eyes, she saw the same thing, a shining piece of metal. She took a closer look, assuming that it would disappear within a few minutes, like everything seemed to do in this annoying forest.

 What kind of forest makes footprints disappear, people disappear, and blow you away from your beloved house into some deserted area? 

She was still interested about this area, because on her long journey through the forest there was nothing that looked like this item she had found. 

She was scared to touch it, she did not want it to disappear, or so she thought it would. She got up from the ground, brushing the dirt off her clothes, and crouched down to look at the piece of shining metal. She examined it, looking as close as she could without touching it. 

She saw some scratches, it looked old and worn out, it's shine almost gone. She looked at it, almost cross eyed, but all she saw was an indent in the center, and a star edge on all the edges, nothing too special. 

It was probably some metal star someone used as a decoration, quite a small one for a decoration though. It looked almost as if it could be a small Christmas ornament, but it had no hole at the top for a string to hang it.

She wondered what would actually happen if she touched it. She looked so hard her eyes started tearing up. She felt a tear coming out of her eye and she tried to wipe away the tears, but it was too late. 

One of the tears slowly dripped off of her face and touched the star as Arya screamed "Nooo!"

Arya was not sure why she felt so sad, it was just a shiny star after all, but she could have used it for something!

 She watched as the teardrop hit the surface and spread out. She started wiping her tears and started punching herself for doing that. 

She knew the star would have been useless since she probably couldn't touch it, but she thought the star might have been a valuable clue to something. Maybe it could have helped her find her way to her brother... or find her way home.

However, while she pondered what the star could have been, she was so busy with her thoughts that she did not notice the star started to reveal a secret. 

A secret that would change her life forever.