𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙎𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩... 𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚?

As Arya ran to her house, she noticed it had a weird glow to it. She couldn't care less, her house was right in front of her! She ran as fast as her two little legs could carry her, even though it was wasting all her energy and she was getting exhausted. She thought it was strange that the rain was only on her house, but who cared? 

She heard the sound of ringing bells in her ears as she sprinted as fast as she could for the exit. She thought of what her dad would think if she told him the whole story, but then remembered it was probably a dream. She hoped she would remember it when she woke up, but some parts were quite frightening. She was almost at the exit, hoping she would see her family and she could embrace them and tell them everything.

"Boom!" went the sound of Arya falling 20 feet away from.. From what?

 Why did she fall? Arya was knocked out for a few minutes, and when she finally opened her eyes she saw she was in the middle of the forest, no house anywhere. She started to get dizzy, and then immediately went back to sleep. 

She was asleep for a few hours, and when she finally got up she was completely confused. What had just happened? Her house was right in front of her! Had someone taken her here? She looked around, but there was no sign of civilization, but this whole forest had no civilization, no footprints, and no food. 

Food, how she wished she was at home right now, eating her mom's spaghetti or her dad's grilled fish. Where even was her home, anyway? She swore it was in front of her just a few hours ago, and she knew she had not walked anywhere, she was too exhausted to get up after that fall. She looked up and walked around, searching for the same exit she had found before, but she remembered nothing. She had so many things going through her mind that she fainted, face-flat, right into the cold, hard dirt.