Chapter 26

~Addison pov
I woke up locked in Bryce's arms. Wait...did we..YEAP. Why I never remember anything. I turned around to face him. We were both naked. He slowly woke up. "Good morning baby.." he said in his morning voice. I-. "Morning handsome" I said running my fingers in his hair. "Wait...did we fuck last night?" He said. "Yes..yes..we did" I said as he smiled. "Why are you smiling that much?"I said also smiling at him. "I remembered how good you were"

He said making me blush. "Can you go grab my hoodie" he said. I nodded as I tried to stand up. I fell to the bed again not being able to walk. "Can you walk?" He said smirking. "No.." I said smiling and laying next to him once again. "You are not able to walk I see." He said smirking. "Ok fine! You were extremely good" I said smiling at him. "But like now fr I cannot walk." I said. He laugh as he also tried to stand up. "Umm.." he said. "Om-." I trying to hold my laughs back as he clearly couldn't walk either.

"What did you do to me last night" he said smirking. He sat at the edge of the bed. He stood up. Man I forgot we were still naked! "I seriously want a round 2 rn but we need to get ready.." I said. "We have to get ready for what" he said. "Did you forget that we have to go pick up the balloons for Rose's birthday party right?" I reminded him. Rose's b-day was coming and she couldn't be more excited than now. It was her sweet 16 b-day and she was talking to us about them 2 weeks now.

"Oh right...can we like..call tayler to go pick the, up?" He said as he clearly didn't want to go. "I want to stay here with you too but we have to go." I said. I finally stood up. Bryce started at me for a whole fucking minute as he was wearing his hoodie. "Ok you can stop now." He quickly turned his head from the other way as I was trying to reach my clothes.

We got dressed and I went to my phone for a bit. I saw a text message from Rose.
I am back from my date. Can you like be a little more quiet with the moans I am trying to sleep. 😏
I didn't even realized how loud we were- anyway.. I went to the bathroom where Bryce was. I brushed my teeth as we were looking in each other's eyes.

We were now ready to go. Bryce grabbed my hand and we left the dorm. We were walking holding hands. Everyone was looking at us but I didn't mind. "There you are finally!" I heard Dixie. "Let's go!"she said grabbing both of us. She leaded us to the place where the party was going to be. She had set up something that nobody expected.

She had set up a sweet 16 party with the theme of music. It was like a disco and it had a playlist with all Rose's favorite songs. "Wow you really gonna spoil this girl" I said sarcastically. "So she is bringing her new friend that she went on date with, have you ever seen him or should we expect surprises?" Dixie said. I was a little shocked.

"I wanna see him first to be honest." I said. I grabbed my phone and texted her.
Hey Rose can you bring your new friend to our dorm I really wanna meet him!
I texted her. She replied with an "ofc" and she told me she was gonna be there in a couple minutes. "Well we gotta go, we have a boy to meet and you are coming with me Bryce!" I said to him.

"Bye Dix see ya in a minute!" I said to her as I grabbed Bryce's hand. We arrived to the dorm as I heard laughs coming from inside, they are probably already in. Wow fast. We went in as I saw them looking at Rose's phone. I suddenly saw Bryce and the boy just staring at each other. "Tf you're doing here!?" They both said at the same time.

"Y'all know each other." Rose asked. "Yes! He is my brother!" The boy said as me and Rose froze. Wow plot twist. "Well meet my sister..your brother's girlfriend.." Rose' said to him.

———————

Ok I um- a tiny cliffhanger. HAHA ik this was unexpected LOL. anyway stay tuned! Also srry I wasn't active but some hoes didn't stop sending bullshit in a gc (including me) LOL ly anyways ik you are reading this HAHA.