Chapter 19

I added some music to listen while you reading enjoy! 🤍

~Rose pov
I woke up at 6A.M because i couldn't sleep. I went to the kitchen of our dorm. *the dorms are huge so do not be confused* i grabbed some milk and the cereal. As I was eating I've decided to go to Bryce's dorm just to have a little fun.

I wore a hoodie and some sweats and I walked out of the dorm as quiet as possible. I have stolen the key from Addison because Bryce has given one of his four copies to her, so she can get in whenever she wants. I went to his dorm and I got in super quietly.

Bryce was sleeping thank god. I went to his room and looked around to find something to wake him up. I wanted to scare him. I suddenly went to his wardrobe. I found one of his hoodies on the floor. I picked it up. Man it was soft! I wore it anyways. Out of no where I heard Bryce waking up. I quickly ran and hid under the bed.

Bryce had actually woken up. He stood up. I tried literally not to breathe loudly. I think he heard me. All I wanted was his hoodie and to scare him! "Hello? Anyone there?" He asked. I was covering my mouth with my hand and started shaking. He stood up looking around.

I was sure that he will see me. "I am sure someone is here." He said. Oh no I'm screwed. "If it's not Addison then.." he said as he cut himself. "GOT YA!" He popped out of fucking no where scaring the hell out of me. I screamed so fricking loud. He started laughing.

I got out of my hiding spot annoyed but I deserved it. "What were you doing down there little one?" He asked me laughing. I was just looking at him upset trying to find where my soul went. "I am sorry that I scared you. Your scream woke up the whole school I think and if not I think the next dorm at least."

Suddenly, we heard an Addison banging the door. Bryce opened her as she quickly ran inside. "What the hell happened I heard a scream and I got scared I thought someone was murdered." She said. Then she noticed me. "Rose?!" She said. "Ok fine I sneaked here just to take one of Bryce's hoodies and scare him but it turned out he scared me" I explained.

He again started laughing this time with Addison. "Why did you even needed my hoodie anyway?" He asked me. "It is comfy ok!" I said.

~Bryce pov
I found it so cute that Rose wanted a hoodie from me. It was now 7A.M. Saturday has come by the way. These two days I got to know Rose and me and Addison were pretty close. Yes in two days do not ask. Rose is a type of person that can make friends easily.

"So Addison shouldn't you go start getting ready? Rose said to her. "Ok ok I am going." She said. "Imma stay with Rose so she won't bother you while you getting ready." I said to her. She left a cute smile and she walked out.

My look went straight to Rose. "You are not getting out of this so easily." I said and then I grabbed her and started tickling her. "St- sto- stop! Bry- Bryce!" She said. I knew she didn't like when people were tickling her. "Ok I am stopping but..I need your help with something" I said to her. "What?"

————————

This is a mini fun episode so I can describe how close Bryce and Rose were. Why Bryce needs Rose's help? Stay tuned to find out!
My socials are: Insta: brxddz.vs TikTok: brxddz.fp
Love you all stay safe 🤍