Chapter 5

~Rose pov
It seemed me Addison and Dixie going pretty well. Anyway... I went to my room to see which outfit my sissy picked for me.."O-M-G ADDISON that is SO cute!" I screamed, "No problem!" she answered. I put it on faster than a raccoon can fart. I love it! But...I wanted Addison to do my hair. "Addison! Can you do my hair!?" I asked her as I was coming out of my room. "Yes- OMG ROSE UR SO CUTE" she answered, I blushed as hard as fuck! I mean! Nothing! "Thank you!" I answered. "I will curl ur hair and I will put on ur headband!" She said.

**

~Rose pov again
When Addison finished my hair and put on my headband she was just smiling. She turned the chair around and I saw myself. "Omg" I said, I was shocked. I have never seen my hair like that before! "Say it" she said giggling, I haven't seen my self like that before in ages. "I...look..."I said, "say it!" She said again, "not hideous" I said, "not even close" she said smiling and kissing my head.

~Addison pov
I did my sister's hair under a minute and we went straight to the mall. We were just fooling around, like a window shopping type, not that we didn't get anything. I bought a cute mini red dress for night outs and a pair of high platforms. Rose bought a really cute pastel purple skirt with a white crop top and of course a white headband. I still don't know why my parents said that she was over the top, she was a complete angel. Dixie bought a pair of jeans and a pastel blue crop top and some sneakers.

We were walking around the mall for little while as we didn't know what to do. Rose was holding my hand. It was the cutest little thing ever. She may be fifteen but she was acting so adorably! We sat at the food court for a minute because both of the girls were hungry. Seriously not surprised. I was at the store next to it. It was something like a gaming place. I decided until the girls eat to play a bit,they had fun games at the computers anyways. I went to the register to pay before I sat to play. I was looking at purse to find my wallet. When I found it I looked up at the guy who was waiting for the cash.

*ok everyone because I am lazy my chapters will be around to 428 words. They will be kind of short so if you want a bigger chapter tell me
My socials are:
TikTok🎶:bradds.fp
Insta🤍:brxddz.vs
Hope you have an amazing day or night love you ❤️*