Chapter 6

~Addison pov
I looked up and I saw a really cute boy just staring at me. I felt my heart stop as my eyes were locked into his. We were making eye contact for, I don't even know how many minutes. As I gave him the cash to go sit at the computer he said in a seriously cute way "hey...my name's Bryce". I didn't know what to say. I was lost. He was taller than me, his eyes were the prettiest of all the guys I've known in my life, his smile was the warmest and his voice was so soft. I smiled as I said a quiet hi back. I introduced myself to him. He open the computer and showed me where to go. I sat down at the desk and I felt like I didn't even realize why I was there. I quickly grabbed my phone and texted Dixie.
Hey Dix! I met a cute boy I will probably come to the dorm room a little late you and Rose can go if you want. 😉
I heard her squealed from the coffee shop. She texted me back.
The one you heard was Rose not me 😂

I was a bit surprised but never mind. As I was texting, I felt someone approaching me. It was him. What was his name? Bryce! Yes! "Hey..you didn't tell me ur name" he said in his hot flirty voice. He sounded like a player but I didn't mind. "Addison!" I said, "cute name" he said smiling at me. "Can I have ur number?" He asked me. I felt my body froze as I was completely shocked. I couldn't form the right words in my mouth and it made the moment a bit awkward. "I think this is a yes" he said mocking me. "Umm...yeah sorry! Here" I gave him my number. "So are you free for the day?" He asked me. "Umm yes why?" I asked him. I was surprised! Why would this hot guy choose me? "So meet me outside of this restaurant at 7pm, also take ur cash back u can play for free" he said with a really cute smile and a soft voice.

~Bryce pov
Addison was so cute with the headphones on. I was just staring at her as she was playing. I was seriously so excited for this afternoon! I really wanted to learn more about her. 17mins passed and she came over to me. She said she had to go so she could get ready for tonight. She left from the gaming place with a sassy catwalk winking at me. Not gonna lie she was HOT.

For tonight I have set a wonderful date for her she just doesn't know it. I went home I go to my formal outfit and moisturized myself. I put on my favorite pair or shoes and I went straight to the place we would meet.

*AHH I CAN'T WITH THIS CHAPTER lmao. Anyway this is a bit longer than the others. Stay tuned to see what it happens next! My socials if you want to find me are:
Tiktok🎶:brxddz.fp
Insta🤍:brxddz.vs
Love you all stay safe during this pandemic ❤️*