Chapter 24

~Addison pov
It was now 6:00pm me and Bryce went for a walk at the beach. He knows how much I love these walks. "You really know me" I said to him. "Of course I do" he said smiling at me while hugging me from behind.

Suddenly it started raining. "Fuck.." he said. "It is fine" I said to him. He grabbed me from my waist and picked me up. I tried to "escape" from his arms. I successfully did. I started running in the rain with Bryce trying to catch me. My hair was soaking wet but I seriously didn't mind. He finally caught me by my waist again and he pulled me towards him.

"You know how hot you look with your hair like this" he said turning me completely on. He lifted my head up from my chin and he kissed me. I felt the water from my hair dripping and Bryce's hands going on my back.

We pulled away as Bryce reached for my hand. "Let's go I am cold". I said to him. Without a second thought he lifted me up like a baby and we ran to his car. He put me in the car giving me a towel to cover myself because I was shaking. I think I got a cold but not a serious one. He drove to the school and he brought me to his dorm laying me on his bed.

He ran to his wardrobe to find clothes for us to change. He found some sweatpants and a hoodie for me. I was shaking. I couldn't even walk to the bathroom to change so he helped me... he removed my shirt closing his eyes. I tried removing my bra as quick as possible so I didn't want to make him uncomfortable. I wore his hoodie. And I changed to his sweatpants. "Are you good can I open my eyes now?" He said. I laughed as I told him a yes.

He opened his eyes and saw me shivering. He quickly put me under the covers and he went to change. He removed his shirt in with water dripping down his body, turning me fucking on again. He wore a hoodie and went to the bathroom to change his pants. He came out and jumped on the bed.

"Can you please do not change shirts when I am cold and I seriously can't have you in me" I said smiling and joking. "Oh really, am I that hot?" He joked too as he looked in my eyes. "Wait here one sec." he told me. He ran to the kitchen. I was waiting for him to come back. I wanted cuddles more than anything right now. He came back with hot cocoa with marshmallows. "No you did not!" I said to him.

"Yes I did. Anything for my princess to make her feel better" he said smiling in his simp voice. He gave me the hot cocoa and he sat with his next to me. "Wait this is actually so good. Where did you learn to make that good hot cocoas?" I asked him. "I have my own ways" he said smiling.

"Bryce! You in there!" We heard Rose banging at the door ruining the moment once again. "Yes?" He opened the door laughing. "Do you have my keys anywhere her- oh- hi Adds" she said. "Hi why always when I am here you come" I said to her laughing. "It's just a coincidence ok! Now have you seen my keys I have to go somewhere!"

I noticed she was wearing a tight white skirt with a white crop top and she had curled her hair which she doesn't do it often. She always does this when she has to go somewhere important. "Hey Rose..where are you going?" I asked her. "Umm I am going to the cinema with some of my friends" she told me.

"Oh honey you can't fool me you never go to the cinema like this tell me now" I told her. "Fine! I um.. I am going on a d- date" she told me leaving me and Bryce shocked. "A what!" I said. "A date ok! Now where are my keys?" She said. "Omg take mine but you are telling me everything when you come back!" I said to her as she was leaving. She blew me a kiss and she left.

Bryce was standing there like an iceberg. "Bryce? Bryce!" I told him. "Yeah?! Oh sorry" he told me. "What happened why are you lost?" I asked him. "Is it her first date ever?!" He told me. "No obviously. She has went many dates before" I told him. "Mhm anyway let's just continue our cuddling" he told me. I smiled at him as I opened my arms so he can hug me.

"You are literally a simp" he told me. "I am not" I told him. "Also can you and your sister stop taking my hoodies?" He said to me. "Oh so now we are annoying you because we are taking your clothes?" I said to him smiling. "Yes. Like stop i will not have anything to wear." He said to me. "Ok then I will return them" I said as I was being upset. Then he went to the kitchen and didn't talk to me.

When he was upset he was seriously so fucking hot. I had now the best idea. I ran to my room trying to find something that Bryce would seriously like. Then...

————————

BAHAH I HAVE TO LEAVE YOU HERE. LMAO I CAN'T. Stay tuned to see what happens next!! I am lazy to write socials now just follow me on insta that's all—>brxddz.vs love y'all AH.