Chapter 21

~Addison pov

"Hey rose..I umm...i am going to Bryce's for the night ok?" i told Rose just to let her know. "ohh i see...ok then go have fun but not too much" she said mocking me. "shut up." i said to her as i closed the door behind me. I walked till Bryce's dorm and then i froze outside his door. My feelings were mixed. My stomach became a cage of buterflies as my heart started beating so fast. I found the courage and knocked at his door with a big smile on my face.

He opened the door with a huge smile. I jumped on him digging my head to his neck as he was closing the door. I lifted my head up now making eye contact with him. "so how does it feel being my girlfriend." he said smirking. Not gonna lie that hit hard. I literally had fallen for this guy and the way he asked me to be his girlfriend it is something that no other boy has ever done this for me.

"it feels absolutely amazing." I said as we fell to his bed. We cuddled for the first time as couple. It felt way different now that i knew he was mine. "i never expected someone to plan all this just to ask me out." i said as i looked deeply into his eyes. "Addison you are the first girl that i have fallen like that before, i never felted like this before." he said melting my heart. "what you wanna do?" i asked him after half an hour of cuddling. "i know." he said smiling to me. He went dirrectly to his speaker and..

"can i have this dance?" he said smiling. I- I was speechless. He literally wanted to dance right now? Yes he did.. "Bryce..of course i would love to." i said smiling to him. He grabbed my hand softly and he brought me close to him. I laid my head to his shoulder and he put his arm on my waist. We were slowly dancing as he suddenly...

"well, i found a girl...beautiful and sweet. I never knew you were the someone waiting for me.."

he sang softly. I lifted my head up and looked at him. "I love you.." i said to him. "I love you way more.." he said. I couldn't help myself, i kissed him. I laid my head again to his shoulder dancing as I fell asleep.

~Bryce pov

As we were dancing i realized that Addison fell asleep. She was so cute. I put her on my bed and i laid next to her as the song was still playing.

"you look perfect tonight.." i whispered.

-the next day-

I woke up with Addison in my arms. I didn't want to wake her up. She was so cute. I kissed her head and I hugged her tighter. After 5 mins she woke up. She muttered something but I didn't understand. "Gm baby" she muttered as she was half awake. "Did I just called you baby? Omg I am so srry" she said as she realized what she said.

"No no it's fine" I said to her while I was looking deap into her beautiful eyes. I leaned it for a kiss when suddenly we hear someone banging the door.
"ADDISON BRYCE YOU'RE IN THERE?" We heard Rose yelling as she was banging the door like someone committed suicide.

We quickly ran to the door and opened. "What happened why are you yelling?"Addison asked her. She was out of breath as she was trying to find her words. "You- Bryce- Internet- Social- Check" she tried to find her words. "Omg just calm down and talk jeez" Addison told her. "Omg ok now I can talk..check your socials a bit EVERYONE is talking about the game!"

She said. I quickly grabbed my phone and went to all socials. Everyone was talking about me singing to Addison. Somebody recorded a video and it blew up so fast. It has now 20mil views and it's going up. "You are famous guys" Rose said smiling. "Wait what about you? You were playing the guitar nobody is gonna talk about that talent?" I asked her.

"Actually I started gaining some followers but not like you! Ppl don't even know that Addison is my sister but I don't mind" she said. I felt kinda bad. Addison seemed like she felt bad as well. It's unfair for her. She has a serious talent and I won't let that fade away from the audience.

"Rose this is unfair for you" Addison said. "You worked so hard and you learned a song in two days!" She also said. "Oh plz it's fine! I have a famous sister and she has a famous boyfriend I am happy for you" she said.

I accepted for the moment but there was no way she wouldn't show off her talent. There are not many kids that can play 3 instruments and one of them being one of the hardest instruments to play.

"Hey um Rose? Do you want to show off your talent in music or not?" I said to her. "Yeah I want but I don't know how" she said. "Well I actually have an idea come with me."

——————

Ahhh I can't with this chapter! Btw srry I am making some mistakes I don't check my story after I write it lol. What Bryce will suggest to Rose? Stay tuned to see what happens! Also I might change the title of the story give me some suggestions! Socials: insta: brxddz.vs TikTok: braddz.fp love y'all🤍🤍