Chapter 29

USE HEADPHONES FOR BEST EXPERIENCE OF THE SONG!! ENGOY.

———————

Addison pov~
She looked at the test and she stood there. That pause freaked me out. "Rose? ROSE WHAT IS IT!" I said to her. She handed me the test not saying anything. My god... "FUCK!" I yelled as Rose came back to reality. "WHY DIDINT YOU USE PROTECTION!" Rose yelled to me. "WE USED AND DONT YELL AT ME NOW." I said as my eyes started to water. "Bryce? It is Bryce's isn't it?" Rose asked me. "NO IT IS TONY'S ARE YOU KIDDING ME OFC IT BRYCE'S" I said to her.

"What am I going to do" I said. "I have to tell to our mom then she has to tell dad about it- omg" I said breathing fast. And Bryce? What am I gonna do with him? How I am supposed to tell Bryce about this. I had blacked out completely. My anxiety hit red and I was so worried and confused and scared and everything at the same time. Ik I might have know Bryce for the past 5-6 months but IT IS STILL MONTHS.

"How the fuck I am gonna tell him." I said to Rose as I started to tear up. "Hey...do not cry..we will figure this out ok don't worry I am here" Rose said to me to calm me down. What if Bryce doesn't want this? What if he gets mad about this. Omg what have I done! I cannot get an abortion this would be cruel. I cannot kill a baby. I have to deal with this right now and I will figure it out how I am gonna tell him.

I walked to the living room where the others were. I sat next to Bryce luckily without him realising anything. He was on his phone and he didn't give me much attention. "Um mads can I talk to you for a bit? In private.." I said to her as I knew my best friend had to know about this.

....

"WHAT"she yelled. "IK IK DONT YELL AT ME" I said to her. "WHY DIDNT YOU WATCH OUT." She said as I started tearing up. "WE WATCHED OUT AND DO NOT YELL AT ME" I said as she also started crying. "OMG ADDISON WHY- IS THIS GOOD OR BAD? GOOD OR BAD" she said. "IDK GOOD-BAD". We were both crying at this point. "COME HERE" she said as have hugged me.

"How are you gonna tell him" she said to me. "Idk I don't have a clue!" I said to her sniffing. "But for your own good missy do not open your mouth to anyone ok?!" I said to her. "Ok ok!" She said.

We went back to the living room. It got late everyone has left and I was only me Rose Bryce and...the baby. Rose went to sleep as I did as well. Bryce told me to go as he was gonna clean up the mess for today. For some reason tho during the day he was mad and didn't give me that much attention. Did I do anything? Nah maybe not.

Oh shit- did he really saw me at the drive thru with this old friend of mine. Shit! We were just talking and I literally haven't seen him in like 4 years and plus he has a gf. But we all know Bryce is Bryce so he sure assumed something.

I went back to the kitchen seeing him cleaning up all upset. I went inside. "Hey Bryce why are you that upset?" I told him. "Oh nothing. Go to sleep" he told me in a pretty serious voice. "What is wrong with you?!" I said to him. "Oh what is wrong with me?! How bout you tell me! Do you have anything to tell me?!" He said.

Did I do smthn else? "No why?" I told him getting him more upset. "Ugh never mind" he said getting me mad now. "Fine? Ok. Sleep on the couch tonight!" I told him as he agreed to it. I went to bed. It was now 4:00am. Yes 4:00. I couldn't sleep but I was tired. I called Mads. "Yes?" She answered the phone with a low tired voice. Ofc it was 4:00am Adds what did you expect. "I think I am in labor" I said to her as I was sleepy and I didn't even know what I was saying.

"Wtf Addison it is 4:00 and plus it is so early for labor. Go to sleep" she told me. "Why early labor. It doesn't exist?" I said to her. "Omg Addison go to sleep!" She said to me. "Can you stay on the phone in case I stop breathing?" I told her. "Wt- ugh ok fine.." she told me. "Call my mom if I stop. Or Bryce it is the same." I told her. "Ok!" She told me as I fell asleep.

~Bryce pov
I went to Addison's room. She was sleeping. "Stupid..why didn't you tell me ab that dude.." I whispered. "Addison? What happened to your voice?! Did you take any pills?!" I heard someone talking on the phone that Addison held to her hand. I picked up the phone. "Mads?" I said. "Bryce?" She told me. "What are you saying. Why are you on the phone!" I told her. "Um I can't tell you she is gonna be really mad." She told me.

"Yeah ok are you playing with me?" I told her. "Ugh-." She said as she paused herself. "She's pregnant you son of a bitch!" She said. I froze. "WHAT!" I whispered. I looked at her stomach. "From me?" I asked Mads. "Um what do you think from me?" She told me. I left Addison's phone on her hand and I left the room.

———————-

OK. I got inspired by a show in my county about this chapter. Hope y'all like it!!