Chapter 9

*IF YOU HAVE A PROB WITH SEX SKIP THIS PART CZ I KINDA WENT CRAZY*

~Addison pov
He looked at my eyes. We were making eye contact in that moment. He pulled me towards to him more as I felt his body on mine. He suddenly his soft,cold,wet lips touched mine. He kissed me so passionately, that my heart beat was going so fast. I kissed back immediately. We were kissing for a whole minute until his tongue tried to enter my mouth. I obviously let it in. Suddenly he stopped kissing me.

He grabbed me by my waist as he picked me up. He run towards to the tent with me on his back. "You know where this is going baby girl?" He said smirking. "Umm no I do not know until you show m." I said flirting with him. He opened the tent as he "threw" me in. He started kissing my neck leaving small hickeys. I was totally sure I wanted this. "Are you sure you want it?" He asked me with a really hot voice. "I am completely sure Bryce" I said as I was looking in his eyes.

He continued kissing my neck as I left soft moans out of me. He looked in my eyes and when I looked back. I saw him staring at me with a fry in his mouth. I went along with it. I bit the fry painfully slow. "Oh so ur going that way huh?" He said. "I want you to suffer tonight Bryce" I said flirty. I turned him around with now me on top of him. I started kissing his chest slowly. Then I moved back up and kissed his neck. I moved back to his chest as I was removing his swimsuit. I looked at him smiling. "Make it bleed" he said turning me on. I started licking his tip of his dick as he left a soft moan out.

~Bryce pov
When she started I couldn't help myself but moan. I explored her mouth in a different way but I still liked it. She went deeper and harder which made me moan loudly. I was holding her hair up as she went seriously harder. When she stopped she looked at me wiping her mouth. I was completely out of breath because of the moans. "You are dead now baby girl" I said smirking at her. I turned her around as I started kissing her chest leaving small hickeys.

I successfully untied her top of her swimsuit as her breasts showed up. I started sucking at them hardly as she was leaving out moans. I then went down to her stomach kissing it passionately. I was now at the spot which I new I had to make her scream tonight, as she told me ofc. I looked at her "do it" she said as she was smiling at me.

I removed her bottom of her swimsuit as I was kissing her legs. I started sucking her all out. My tongue felt her insides and I was hearing her loud moans. She was kind of playing with my hair, looking up, while moaning loudly. Luckily nobody was nearby us.

*I- JUST- TO BE CONTINUED. SSRY I KIND OF WENT CRAZY.*