Chapter 25

SMUT WARNING I WENT A BIT CRAZY! And srry for the song ☠️

~Addison pov
I found the dress that would seriously make Bryce regret everything that he said. I wore it and I went back to his room. He didn't even realize I was gone. I walked in the kitchen and then he saw me. "Addison is that you.." he said with his jaw dropping. He was checking me out.

I was wearing my tight mini red dress and I had my hair up, I told him I was going out just to tease him. "I am going out is that ok?" I said to him smiling. "No it is not." He said. "Tonight you are not going anywhere" he said as he grabbed my waist and turned me around now facing him. My body now was touching his and my face was extremely close to his.

"Why are you doing this Easterling" he said with the sexiest tone ever. "Just to have a little fun you know" when I finished my sentence he turned me around and pinned me to the wall. "Oh so you really wanna play like this? Fine then.." he said as he removed his shirt. I had to handle myself and not fall first, but..I couldn't help it. I caressed his abs down his belt as he had his hand to the wall.

I pulled him closer to me. "Why are you doing this." I told him. "Because I want you all mine tonight" he said. Suddenly he lifted me up and went to the bedroom. His led lights were red making the moment extremely hot. "Imma make you scream tonight." He said in a low tone in my ear. He walked slowly to his wardrobe and his pulled out some handcuffs. He handcuffed me to his bed. "You wanted fun..you'll receive it then."

He suddenly ripped my dress revealing my body. I didn't mind about the dress I just wanted him. He started kissing my neck. Then moving down to my chest. He reached my bra and then removed it. He started sucking my breasts equally. He moved down to my stomach. He knew this was the spot. He caressed his middle finger from my stomach down to my pussy. "Just do it Bryce!" I said. He was tracing my thighs before entering his fingers inside me.

Then he finally entered 3 fingers inside me. My back arched as I left a loud moan out of me. "Om-." I said arching my back more. Unfortunately the fingering was short but he decided to eat me instead. He started kissing my stomach while he was moving down. My hands were still handcuffed. "Do you want your hands free?" He asked me in a low tone. "Yes daddy." I said to him. He removed her handcuffs and my hands fell to the bed holding the sheets.

He again started kissing my stomach making my hands move quickly to his hair. He finally reached my pussy. He started eating me all out as I arched my back leaving moans out of me. He lifted his head up wiping his mouth. "My turn to torture you" I said as turned him around. I started kissing his neck and moving down to his body. I removed his belt and then I removed his pants and underwear.

~Bryce pov
When she removed my pants I was literally so turned on. I gathered her hair up. She started licking the tip of my penis. I left a soft moan out. She suddenly started to suck my penis. I moan loudly as she went faster. "I- A-Addis-Addison imma cum" I said as I started to cum inside her mouth.

She lifted her head up wiping her mouth and trying catching her breath. I then flipped her over with now me being on top. "I want you to bed for it." I said to her ear. "Fuck me baby.." she said in the hottest voice. I entered my penis in her as she left a loud moan. Our bodies were moving perfectly as we were moaning. "OHH BRYCE OMG-." she screamed.

Moans were leaving out of her mouth while she pushed herself harder. "faster Bryce!" She yelled. "I didn't hear you" I said to tease her up. "FASTER BABY." she yelled. I started to go faster making Addison scream. "OM- BR- BRY- BRYCE" I was hearing her. We were both moaning pretty loudly.

"Imma cum Addison!" I said to her. "Do it!" She yelled, i left the white liquid in her. "MY GOD YES" she scream as I was trying to find my breath. She then flipped me over with now her being on top.

~Addison pov
I flipped him over as I started pushing my body against his making him moan seriously loud. "OMG ADDISON YES" he screamed. "OH~ imma cum!" I yelled. He nodded as he couldn't form any words. I started to cum as we were both moaning.

Then he somehow turned me around. We were going to do it from the back which was my special spot. He entered as I left a soft moan. He grabbed my waist as he pulled me towards him. I moan as he started. He went faster as he was leaving moans too. Suddenly I felt his cum in me. I started to cum too. "OH~ YES ADDISON" he yelled.

He turned me around once again. But now him being again on top. He put his hands on the bed pushing his body again mine so hard. I felt so amazing. "BR-BRYCE I'M GONNA CUM" I said once again as I couldn't resist. "Do it!" He said. I started to cum once again but this time felt completely different it was better than the first time.

"You won't be able to walk after this I swear!" He yelled as he went harder. It was feeling so fucking good. "OMG YES" I screamed. I wouldn't be able to walk after this. I arched my back so much. I pushed my body against his so it can be even harder. I felt his penis deep in me. My hands left the sheets goin to his back. He continued with this rhythm for 15 mins.

Then he laid at the other side of the bed with now both being completely out of breath. "Wow-." I said breathing heavily. We both didn't:t say a word. We were both pleased so much tonight. We both covered our selves as Bryce dragged me towards him to "cuddle" but I felt his penis once again from the behind going inside me. I tried not to moan, I felted it getting hard but we couldn't go for round two after all this.

He hand his hand on my breasts as we were now cuddling. In some point. "Tonight was amazing" he said. I turned around facing him. I kissed him as his sweat dripped down his forehead. My hair was a mess from the sweat but I couldn't even walk to the bathroom. "I love you" were the only words I could form. "I love you more" he said making my heart melt. We both fell asleep.

————————

WOAH BRUH I JUST REALIZED I WENT A BIT CRAZY. GOD WOW- I- ANYWAY SORRY. JUST WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE IT WOULD BE NORMAL. btw it is Saturday LMAO.