46. You get kidnapped by villans

Start from the beginning

Yaomomo led the way to a cute looking boutique. Although nothing here was really my style we just looked around. Jirou stuck with me since she told me it wasn't her style either.

"I want to get Katsuki a new shirt, but I don't know where he gets his shirts" I told Jirou
She hummed "I think I know this store" She smiled at me
"Wanna go there next?"
"Of course! We should probably wait for Momo and Mina" She chuckled as we looked over at both girls who looked like they fallen in love with the store.

After a while Mina and Momo payed for what they needed and looked at Me and Jirou with saddened eyes.

"We're sorry we took forever!" Mina said
"We need to be mindful of our time, so where to now ladies?" Momo asked us, me and Jirou, specifically

Jirou lead the way to the store she told me about and she was right! This store was so Katsuki's style. I decided to get matching skull shirts. I got him a sleeveless skull shirt for his workout days, I was about to get one my size too but I didn't find anything.

"Excuse me" I tried to get an employees attention, the employee jumped at my voice.
She quickly smiled "How can I help?"
"Do you guys have this shirt in (Your Size)?" I asked her as she nodded
"I'm sure we do, follow me please"

That's weird. They usually tell me they'll check and be back, but I still followed her.

"Hey (Y/N), I'm gonna pay but we'll still wait for you" Jirou called out as she saw me following the employee, I nodded acknowledging her.

The employee opened a door but it turned out to be the break room.

"Oh, sorry i'm new" she chuckled

Ah, that's probably why she asked me to follow her.

"No problem" I shook it off.
"It's actually this door"

She opened it and saw all of their stocks. I followed her but when the door closed I heard a chuckle from behind. I turned around and gasped.

"I did it, Dabi!" The employee jumped up and down
"Don't even move" Dabi threatened as he lit up his palm with blue fire and a stranger following behind him. On the floor I see an unconscious woman that looked a lot like the employee who led me here.
"You can't melt through my force field!" I said as I was about to use my quirk to protect my self
Dabi smirked "No? But I'm sure your friends and everyone around us store can't protect themselves"

Crap... He got me.

"Oi oi, you said I can use her for ransom!" The stranger said as he stepped forward
"Can't you wait until we're back at the warehouse" Dabi rolled his eyes and turned to the man "Knock her out"
"Wait! I need her conscious to transform into her!" The employee, who turns out wasnt an employee after all, said
"Toga?" I asked

She chuckled as she transformed back, I gasped when I saw the familiar girl.

"Stay away from him!" I was about to swing when Dabi stopped me by grabbing my throat
"I hear you're dating him now, but too bad because he was always my boyfriend!" Akui said, Katsuki's ex girlfriend who he never talks about.

I only know about her because, once again, we went to the same middle school. I just know they didn't last long. Probably 1 month?

"He broke up with you for a reason!" I argued but Dabi tightened his grip
"Yeah... But he hasn't broken up with... me..."

My eyes widened as she transformed into an exact replica of myself. Same clothes, same height, same hair color, same everything! Suddenly I hear Mina's voice calling my name.