Frist Date

"You talked to her? To Kayda?.." Oikawa asked as he started up the car.

"She apologized Toru."

"I mean that's good right?"

"Yeah." You offered him a smile."So where are we going?"

Oikawa smirked. "Remember the place I took you on our first date?"

You smiled to yourself. Recalling the memory. "Of course."

****

"You seem nervous Toru."

"Shut up."

You smirked."What? First time going on a date or something? Because if you say yes then I call bull."

Oikawa rolled his eyes. "Well first date with you."

"So? Toru we've known each other for a while..No need to be nervous."

Oikawa shrugged, keeping his eyes out the bus window as the two of you travelled to your destination.

"Just act like you did with your ex or something. Treat me like any other dates."

Oikawa shook his head. "I can't do that Y/n."

"Okay..."

"It's just..They weren't you, ya know?"

You hummed, waiting for him to continue.
"With them, I didn't care where the first date was..But with you it's different.."

"You wanna impress me.."

Oikawa nodded as he finally looked you in the eye.

You smiled and grabbed his hand, intertwining your fingers with his.
"You don't have to be nervous okay?"

Oikawa let out a sigh as he squeezed your hand. "It's just you're you. Not my ex's.."

You smirked. "Oh so I'm Different."

"Shut up." He smiled.

"Ah there's that smile."

Oikawa rolled his hands. "This is our stop."

You followed Oikawa, our hand still in his as he lead you to where your first date was being held.
You felt excited to finally be on this date with him.
Sure the two of you hung out like this before dating, but since the kiss in the gym right after Seijoh losing to Karasuno, You two became public and this 'date' felt different then when the two of you hung out like friends. Not to mention, Iwaizumi usually tagged along.

"Roller skating?" You smiled.

Oikawa returned your smile. "You look excited."

"Toru..I'm beyond excited! We haven't been in sooo long!"

"I know.."

You gripped his hand a bit tighter as the two of you entered the arena.
It's as a Saturday which also meant that there was going to be few people there than you would have liked.

Oikawa payed for the roller skates and the time that you were allowed to be on the rink.

You quickly put on the roller blades and stepped onto the rink.
You looked back and reached a hand to Oikawa.
"From what I recall, you suck at this."

Oikawa rolled his eyes.
"That's not true."

"Toru..last time we were here was just before first year of high school! I can't even count on my fingers how many time you ate shit!"