Unlocked

"....I remember you."

Yum and you both continued to stare into each other's eyes, nothing in shock and confusion.

"What do you mean that you remember me?" Yuma asked, taking a step closer to you.

"W-when you said that you love me...It was a flash in my brain like a series of memories attached...Like a movie just played throughout my brain..Yuma..I remember you. To t-the day you came to the police stain after my house fire and the day you drove me to Seijoh for my first day of being a first year! Yuma! I remember you! I remember the days I'd come home frustrated because I couldn't figure out a certain math problem."

Yuma had tears in her eyes. "Y-Y/n..You..You do remember? What about the boys? Do you-"

"No.." You said quickly. "I-i remember certain things with them..like anything you were in..Hell I don't remember that day when apparently I kissed Iwaizumi..But I can feel like it's coming..Yuma..I think I'm gonna get all my memories back..."

Yuma didn't hesitate to come give you a hug a hug. She held you tight in her arms.
"I-I can't believe this hun! Wait so my voice saying I love you, triggered something for you to regain your memories?"

"I think that's what happened. I'm sure that hearing your voice since i grew up with you and we were quite close, helped a sell..but as for Oikawa..I don't know why I can't seem to remember him.."

"But do you think that maybe if you kept talking to him that maybe something would tigger you to remember?"

You shrugged. "I don't know..maybe it's worth a shot..Maybe I'll talk to Iwaizumi a bit more too..He was a close friend to me as well yeah?"

"Yes he was..the three of you were inseparable.."

"It's settled then..I-I-I.." You trailed off as you started to lose focus.
It was like a flash of light that hit your eyes. Making you feel slightly dizzy. You were suddenly receiving more memories by the second.
Yuma was watching you with worry in her eyes. It was like you were sanded out but your eyes held this light that she hasn't seen all day. The same light that she used to see when she would greet you in the morning years ago. The same light that made her knew exactly who you were.

You blinked a few times, shaking your head and feeling your tears falling down your face.
"Yuma...I think I need to lay down..my parents..you..al of this..July 20th..the crash...I-I can't do this right now.."
It was sudden but you suddenly saw nothing but black in your vision.

Yuma was fast to grab you before you fell and hit your head off of the kitchen table.
She did her best to lay you down on the couch.

If she was being honest. She was worried but she was also so happy beyond words that you remembered her. But not only that..you had said "July 20th, the car crash." That was the day that you had gotten into the accident. That was the day that everyone turned upside down.
Yuma didn't know what to do at the moment but she knew she had to do something.
She reached for your phone and looked for Oikawa's number, clicking on the contact and waited for it to ring.
But when he didn't answer she had left a message. Then she went to Iwaizumi's contact and tried him, but he laso didn't answer.
She left the same message.

"I'm with Y/n right now..she remembers..sh-she remembers..."

****

Meanwhile Oikawa was just finishing up his final away game with Iwaizumi that he made come with him.
They didn't have to travel far since they were still in Japan. They were only in Tokyo actually.

Iwaizumi was on the sidelines with a water bottle and a towel in his hands for his friend who was just coming off of the court.

"Nice job out there." He said as he handed Oikawa the water bottle.

"My sets were a bit off..but nothing I can't fix.."

"Yeah yeah."

"Hey, watching me play, did it make you mis volleyball? Huh?" Oikawa smirked.

"Shut up." Iwaizumi said throwing the towel over Oikawa's head, covering him completely.

He then went to check his phone since he had turned it off for the game for no interruptions.
He raised an eyebrow when he noticed that he had a missed call from you and a voice mail attached.

"Oi, did you get a call from Y/n too?"

"Y/n?" Oikawa said, immediately going for his phone that was in his gym bag next to Iwaizumi's.
"Yeah..and a voice ma-" He trailed off as he looked to his friend and saw that the Iwaizumi Hajime, had tears in his eyes.

"Y-You better listen to that.." He choked out.

Oikawa hesitated for a moment before clicking on the voice mail.
Iwaizumi never cries and if he was crying, Oikawa only assumed one thing. That you were hurt.

He waited for the voice mail to play, which felt like years to him, but when it did, he was shocked to not hear your voice chime into his ear.

"I'm with Y/n right now..she remembers..sh-she remembers..."

It wasn't long for Oikawa to start crying as well. To hear Yuma's voice come through the phone and to tell him that you remember..it was a bliss of happiness but also anxiety. He needed to see you right now.

"Iwa.."

"Get your shit together now! I'll drive."

A/N:
Okay so I did do some research for memory loss like this, but I also kinda bent the rules a bit since I needed the story to progress lol. But yes Hi, hello! I love you all and I hope you all are staying safe and drinking lots of water!