Time Is Precious

A week has passed and you and Oikawa were currently having a couple of drinks with Iwaizumi, discussing abut the now ready to plan wedding.

It's been a while since Oikawa had proposed to you and you thought that it was time to finally say your vows.
After your accident you realized just how precious time was and how time can pass by in a blink of an eye.

"You're not drinking Y/n?" Iwaizumi said as the bartender set down a glass of water in front of you.

You smiled. "I'm going to be the designated driver tonight."

Iwaizumi smiled. "More for us then."

"You know, You never used to be a big drinker." You said, taking a sip of your water.

"Yeah, yeah. Times changed." Your friend smirked.

"So? You good with being my best man?" Oikawa said.

"I meant who else would you ask?"

Oikawa rolled his eyes. "Take that as a yes."

"We're thinking next spring, when the cherry blossoms bloom again." You smiled.

"That'd be nice..good for pictures."

Your turned to Oikawa with a smirk. "Told you so."

"Yeah yeah."

"So Y/n? How's getting into school going?"

You took in a deep breath. "Longer than expected. I need to put a portfolio together.."

"I'm happy to hear that you decided to do the photo journalism program. You'll do amazing in it." Oikawa smiled.

"Thanks..I'll get there..I guess just after losing my memories and living a life that wasn't mine..I knew I had to follow my dreams..And with the amount of photos I took.-"

"You're surprised that you didn't go to school sooner?" Iwaizumi asked.

"Yeah..Guess time just flew by and I felt content with my old job."

"Well, lets cheers to new beginnings!" Oikawa said, holding up a glass.

"Cheers!"

You smiled at the two men in front of you. Remembering all the good times you had as kids growing up.
Although after losing your memories, and regaining them, you felt like these memories didn't belong to you, and yet you still felt attached to them in some way.

"What's got you smiling?" Oikawa nudged your arms playfully. His cheeks already starting to turn red from the alcohol.

"Just remembering some things.."

"Care to share?" Iwaizumi chimed in.

You laughed to yourself. "Remember the summer before high school? The lake?"

"Ah the lake where Oikawa was too chicken to jump off the cliff and he cried."

"I did not cry!"

"Oh but you wanted to." You teased. Teaming up with Iwaizumi.

****

"Wimp."

"Am not!"

"Then jump."

"I-I.."

"Wimp."

"Iwa-chan! Are you not scared of hitting rocks?"

Iwaizumi leaned over the edge of the cliff where the three of you were standing.
He looked down to the water and shook his head.
"Nah, were far enough away from the rocks."