surprise... surprise..surprise

Start from the beginning

On the ride to school i thought about what corahn said and it was actually making since. He actually does still care about me. We pulled up to the parking lot of the school and got out.

"Wait a mintue indi.. dont you got work." Corahn asked.

"Yes but nobody is about to mess with my little brothers baby mama, its just not going down like that!" She said storming to front of the school.

"Damn shes crazy." Corahn said.

"I nodded and before we went into the school i stopped corahn and looked him deep into his green eyes and said. "I put my total trust in you, I'm going to let you handle it."

"Thanks Lex." He said giving my and short hugged and then running inside the school.

" checked in with the front office and then went to get my stuff for my next class. As i walked to my next class, i had ran into Adrian.

"Hey!" i exclaimed giving him a hug.

"Hey beauty, how you been." He said as we walked to me to my next class.

"I've had better days."

"Oh OK."

"I know what I'm having."

"GIRL TELL ME!"

"I'm having a GIRL!"

"Yay now i can buy my little god daughter all them name brands, shes going to be swagged out!"

"Yeah i guess your the god father, mother what every you wanna be since the other bitch wanna be a bitch!" I know i didn't make since but i was still so angry!

"Yay! But let me cut to the chase, Ali wants her heads with you after class."

"Child aint nobody got time for that!" I said with my southern accent. 

While we continued slowly walking to my class, Indi came and approached us.

"I got a vistor sticker." She said smiling and pointing to her chest.

"Ok?" I said with a questioning look.

"Im going to be with you and coco all day long."

'Omg indi! we are not in kindergarten." I placing my hand on my head.

"I just dont want nothing to go down."

"But i dont wanna seem like a snitch."

"your not girl!"

"I quess."

"well arent you going to introduce me?" Adrian said all dramatically.

"Oh yeah! Yes.. um Indi this is my bestie Adrian, Adrian this is the auntie of my child and Corahn's sister, Indigo."

They both shook hands and we continued walking to my class. Once we finally arrived and told Adrian i will meet him at the near by bathrooms and went into my class. I walked to my usual spots with all eyes on me. Indigo snuck to the back of the class room to observe. I look to Left of me to see Ali giving me this cold stare while chewing her gum. then i look to my right to see Taylor sheepishly smirking. Gosh i hate that bitch! I turned forward and continued copying my notes and ignored all the smart comment those two had to say. 

                After class.......

I waited until everyone had left the class room. After on had left, me and Indi walked out together. Little i know Ali and Taylor were outside the class waiting for me. Ali's arms swing back and forth, her fist hitting her hand and her legs moving from side to side. Ali was ready to fight.