CHAPTER 25

Adam Pov

I took Arias advice and we went to the hospital the next morning to see how Matt is doing. As we arrive I see Andy and Matt talking to each other, Andy seems happy with him maybe Matt is really good for him?

"Hey" I say rubbing my neck from the nerves.

"Hey guys! How are you feeling Matt?" Aria asks breaking the silence.

"I'll be fine, it's nothing serious." Matt simply says giving Aria a small smile.

"That's great! Have you eaten yet? We bought some breakfast, hospital food is not the best." Aria chuckles and walks towards Matt and Andy.

"What is he doing here?" I hear Andy mumble to Aria as they start to take some food out.

"Adam came to apologize. Didn't you baby?" Aria looks at me with a big smile and I nod in agreement.

"I'm so so sorry Matt. I just.. I didn't expect you and Andy to be together. I just don't want him to get hurt after everything he's been through. I trust you Matt and I'm sorry for how I reacted, just don't hurt him."

"And Andy I'm sorry for not giving you a chance to explain I just- I can't believe you guys didn't say anything sooner."

"We aren't mad at you Adam. We forgive you, we understand where you were coming from I just wished you hadn't hurt Matt so much in the process." Andy explained.

I hug Andy then Matt before warning him to protect Andy. Me and Aria stay for an hour until we decide to head back home. Andy won't leave Matt's side until he's discharged from the hospital so I allow him to stay.

"I'm proud of you." I hear aria say as I drive us back home. I place my hand on her thigh and smile at her statement.

"So.. what should we do today?"

"Well I was hoping to go see my parents . It's been 2 weeks since I've last seen them, I hope that's alright with you?"

"Of course baby, we will grab your things at mine and I'll drop you..."

"Adam? What's wrong?"

"Fuck! That fucking bastard has been following us!"

"Adam what's going on?!"

"Fucking Enzo! I'm going to kill him! Aria can you drive?"

"What?! No! I don't know how to drive what is going on Adam! Who is Enzo and why do you want to kill him?!"

"I have no time to explain baby just listen to me please! Get behind the wheel and drive straight on try keep your head low okay?" I kiss her forehead and wipe her tears but she agrees and we quickly swap seats. I call some of my men to come as back up but as of right now I only have 10 bullets.

"Baby stay down okay? Just stay low and keep on driving straight"

"What are you doing? Adam please don't do anything stupid!"

"Trust me baby, no one messes with me I promise I won't let anything happen to you. I love you." I kiss her lips quickly.

"I love you Adam. Please be careful." I nod and open the window as I lean out and start to aim for the tyres of the van following us. I can tell they are Enzo's men but I won't be able to hold them off long let's just hope my men get here in time.

"Shit! They are getting closer! Baby try and lose then okay?!' I shout until the car swerved right and the van behind us is now next to us on my side.

"I only have 5 bullets left! Baby turn down that junction!" I point and Aria does as I say she's crying non stop but she is a hell of a driver.

"Pull over Samson!" I hear one of Enzo men shout from the passenger side of the van.

"Never! Your boss betrayed me! We had a deal!" I shout from outside the window, I shoot one of the wheels and the car tumbles over landing upside down.

"Adam! There's more look!" Aria says in fear and I see another van now on her side. I can see Enzo in the passenger seat and getting closer to us. I climb in the back seat and open the back window.

"Aria! Try and lose them!" She tries to but I can see the highway from a far but she turns into a one way road leading into fields. I look over at Enzo my blood boils, he broke our deal!

"Fucking pull over Adam!!" I smirk and shake my head no.

"You fucker! You won't get away with this! We had a fucking deal!"

"Pull over! Your putting Aria in danger!"

"You are the danger!" I shot him in the shoulder but I hear Aria scream and the car swerved. I get back inside and see she almost lost control. She looks at me in the rearview mirror and mouths an 'I love you'.

"ARIA WATCH OUT!!!" I see a tree ahead of us and she swerved in a hurry causing the car to tumbles a few times and lands upside down.

"AH! ARIA BABY! WAKE UP! ARIA PLEASE WAKE UP!" I can't move my whole body is numb. I look at Aria blacked out in her seat with blood falling from down her face.

"ARIA!!!!!! WAKE UP PLEASE!" I feel so helpless, my head I throbbing but I don't care I only care if my love is alive.

I hear footsteps. I look to my left then a pair of legs kneel down to face Aria.
"DONT FUCKING TOUCH HER!!"

"We had a a deal Adam. You were meant to protect her, YOU got her involved in this and now..." His men carefully drag a unconscious Aria out of the car.

"GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF OF HER!!!" Fuck!! I so fucking useless right now I can't save her... My fucking arm is stuck!!! FUCK!!!!

"YOU WILL FUCKING BE SORRY ENZO!!! I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!!!!" He's fucking smirking at me! I see his men place aria in the back of their van.

"You'll have to find me first" is the last thing I hear before Enzo hits my head with the back of his gun. All I see is black.

OMG! what do you think will happen next? Will Adam find aria? Aria will finally meet Enzo!! Stay tuned.