CHAPTER 3

Aria Pov

Lunch time...

"Wow I'm so glad we have all our classes together! I know for a fact that we will be good friends Aria also did I mention how pretty you are girl!!" Izzy rambles on as we make our way to an empty table.

"Thanks Izzy I appreciate the complement I like your blonde curls. I've never had friends before I was sort of an outcast in my old school" I quietly say.

"Oh your so kind! Don't worry I'm sort of an outcast here people think I'm some loud annoying nerd" she explains.

"It's weird my twin brother Jake is the most popular guy here of course he's the quarterback of the football team but I'm no where near as popular" she laughs off.

"Oh you have a brother? What's that like I'm sure it's hectic. I don't have any siblings so I wouldn't know." I quickly state.

"My god your so lucky! He always annoys me at home but at school we barley talk unless it's an emergency. Siblings are a handfull especially if they are a twin and a boy as of that matter. I also have a younger sister she's in middle school though." Izzy rambles again.

"I'm glad I don't have siblings I like my peace and quiet but I'm sure the feeling of having them there is nice... Izzy?" I waves my hands in front of her to get her attention " hello earth to Izzy? I giggle as she snaps out of her daydream.

"Aria I'm so sorry I just got distracted" she says nervously.

I look at what she's looking at and a group of football players are sitting across the hall. I'm guessing the guy with blonde curls is Izzy twin, Jake. But she seems to be staring at the lighskined boy with big green eyes.

"Oh I see you have a crush on your brother's best friend" I laugh off as the bell rings.

"What?! No of course not Sam is taken by Chloe the lead cheerleader. He'll never notice me." Izzy says sadly as we walk towards our next classroom.

"Damn. I forgot my history book in my locker." I forgot my history book I'll be right back and Izzy don't worry Sam will notice you." I wink at her and quickly make my way towards my locker. As I'm gathering my things I heard a commotion down the hall towards the principal office.

"Mr Samson please understand the situation is being taken care of." I hear principle Watts.

"My brother has a black eye! This damn school always has shit to say and never get it done! Come on Andy we are leaving and we will deal with this at home!" I hear a deep voice shout and a door slams as I scurry away quickly for class until I bump into a hard chest and fall back but a pair of hands catch me before I could fall.

"I'm so sorry!" I say embarrassed and my cheeks blush at the contact of this man's arms around me.

I looked up to find a pair of the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen. I scan his face and see a scar on his left cheek going up near his eye. His dirty blonde hair is sculpted to perfection with a few strands across his forehead.

My god his jawline is phenomenal, it's so structured. He looks like an absolute Greek god with his fair skin.
He looks into my eyes and I look into his and for a moment I forget everything around me and see a spark flash in his eyes. I feel butterflies in my stomach as the gaze gets more intense.

What the hell? What is this? I feel funny and it's not a bad feeling. I don't know what's happening to me but I want to explore it more and it seems to happen with him.

I have to know who he is and why I feel this way around him...

Wow okay this chapter is slightly longer but here we go Adam is now in the picture. What do you think will happen next? The chapters will get longer! Stay tuned.