CHAPTER 2

Aria Pov

Beep beep beep

"Ughh" I groan as I roll out of my new bed. I start my day by brushing my teeth then heading into the shower. I think about how my first day of high school will turn out, hopefully I can make at least one friend. We've been in New York for a week so mum and Tom gave me some time to settle in before going into a new school.

I get out of the shower and wrap myself up in a fluffy white towel and head to my wardrobe.

I decide to wear my favourite jeans along with a black t-shirt, a hoodie and my black converses.

Once I'm all dressed and put my long dark hazelnut hair in a bun. I don't particularly wear makeup but concealer and mascara is a must! I grab my backpack and head downstairs for some breakfast.

"Hi honey! Ready for you first day as a senior in high school?" My mum squealed as she hugged me.

"Yeah just hope it's not as bad as I think it'll be." I shrugged as I grab a bowl to fill it up with my favourite cereal , cinnamon crunch and almond milk.

"I made you some lunch sweetheart, I heard the school lunches here aren't as good as it is back home." my mum mentioned as I finish up my breakfast.

"Thanks mum I appreciate it. I'm ready to leave, where's Tom?" I asked.

"I'm right here honey, just having some trouble with finding my wallet" Tom says in a rush.

"It's right here!" My mum chimes in.

"Oh thank you sweetie what would I do without you?" he said as he kissed my mother on the cheek."come on Aria"

"I'm all ready let's just get this day over and done with" I sigh as we head towards the car.

15 mins later...

"Okay we are here, will you be okay honey? I'm always here if you need me just give me a call" Tom says as I start to climb out the car.

"Thanks Tom I'll be fine I'll see you at dinner have fun at work bye now" I state as I watch him drive off and start to walk towards the main entrance.

As I walk to the building I awkwardly make my way through the crowd  to find my first class.
"O-m-g are you new? Wow your so lost let me help girl!" A girl in front of me shrieked  making her way towards me.
"Hiya my name is Izzy , welcome to Primrose Hill High School!" Izzy excitedly announces.

"Hi yes I'm new my name is Aria Giovanni" I said as she begins to jump up and down.

"OMG I love you accent it's so British" Izzy exclaims.

"Thanks I arrived here a week ago from London it's my first day and I'm  struggling to find my first classroom could you help me please?"

"Why yes of course let's take a look at your schedule... Ah yess we are in the same class right now it's English literature don't worry Mr Garth is one of the nice ones"
Izzy laughs off as she leads the way to our classroom.

"Ah Izzy, it's good of you to join us and with the new student too." Mr Garth states.

As everyone takes a seat Mr Garth briefly explains a few simple rules over at his desk.

"Alright everyone please settle down. Here we have Aria Giovanni our new student who came all the way from London" Mr Garth mentions to the whole class as they all stare at me and I nervously make my way towards an empty desk next to Izzy.

Here we go...

Omg how was that?!?