CHAPTER 26

Aria Pov

Ughh. My head is spinning... Wait! Where the hell am I? Where's Adam? What's going on?! What happened? OMG! The last thing I remember was swerving the car so hard I lost control and... We crashed? I mean that probably explains why I can't move!

"Ah, I see your finally awake." I hear a deep voice coming out from the darkness.

"W-who a-are you? W-what do you w-want?" I couldn't form a proper sentence if I'm choking on my son's and pain all over my body.

"My name is Enzo. Enzo Giovanni. I'm your father Aria." WHAT?!! NO WAY!!! What the fuck is going on?!! My father... I remember my mum saying his name was Enzo and we took his last name...omg..is he really?

"I don't believe you! Let me go right now!" I wince from the pain as I rage at him. I hear him chuckle. He's fucking laughing at me!!

"You really have taken after your mother. Always so fiesty. I'm sorry but your not going anywhere, I'm making up for lost time."

"What did you do to Adam? What did you do to me?!" I'm so fucking mad.. oh Adam. I'm so sorry.

"You will never see him again. As for you, your healing from the crash. You drive excellent tesoro, but your confidence got the best in you. I saved you little one. Your boyfriend is no longer."

No. No. No. NO!!!!!!!!! I killed him... He's really gone. I can't stop the tears. NOOOO!!! I'm going to fucking kill Enzo!!

I hear Enzo laughing and walking off he says something before stepping out the..room? What is this place? It looks like I'm in a cell?

"Dinner will be sent at 7pm. I won't uncuff you just yet but if your good I will consider it. Don't move a lot too your injuries are still healing."

"Wait! How long was I out for?"

"3 days little one. Don't worry I will take good care of you, I would never hurt you." With that he slammed the door shut leaving me in the cold dark cell. I can't believe Adam is really gone. It's all my fault. I'm so sorry my love. I will kill Enzo for what he did to you. I love you.

Adam Pov

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I flutter my eyes open adjusting to the bright lights. What the fuck happened? Where am I?

"Nice to see you awake boss." I look over to see Matt on my right.

"Adam! Thank god your awake! I thought I lost you." Andy hugs me making me wince.

"Sorry, I'm just so happy your awake."

"ARIA!! WHERE'S ARIA?!! FUCK!!" I sit up straight to quickly but Andy lays me back down.

"Boss, we never found Aria. We made it just in time to save you before the car blew up."

"No. She's dead. I saw her unconscious Matt! IT WAS FUCKING ENZO!! him and his men took her away but.. my Aria. She's gone Matt. I saw her dead in front of me." I can't help the tears streaming down my face. Andy hugs me as I cry into his shoulder. My Aria.. my love. What will I tell her parents? How will I cope without her? I'm going to fucking kill Enzo! Aria... I'm so sorry. Enzo was right. I shouldn't have got you involved and now your gone. I'm sorry. I love you forever and always.

Aria Pov

2 weeks later...

It's been a horrible two weeks. I've been stuck in this confined cell space with only a matress and pillow. Not even a blanket to keep me warm! The coldness is making me feel sick, I think I might have come down with something. I've barely been eating anyways, I only have one meal a day and even then I only get a bowl of dried porridge and some water. It's not enough though especially now that I'm feeling sick. I hear the door open as I see Enzo walk in.

"Good morning tesoro. I came to check up on you." I just glare at him.

"So.. you and Adam are together? When did this happen?"

"You can fuck off!!"

"Now now, no way to talk to your father. Answer me or you won't get any food this week at all." I'd die if he did that! I need food so I guess I have to cooperate.

"I met him about 6 months ago."

"Why Adam?"

"What do you mean?"

"Why did you have to fall for him? Now all you have done is complicate everything, your my daughter Aria I don't want you involved in this business but Adam just couldn't keep his hands off you."

"Because he loves me. And I will always love him." I feel really sick. I haven't eaten yet this morning but I feel like I'm going to throw up.

"You have no idea what your saying! You can't love him. He's my enemy! No daughter of mine is to associate with my enemy!"

"You lost the right to be my father when you left me and mum before I was even born!"

"I HAD NO CHOICE!!"

"There's always a choice." I whisper.

"I had to leave your mother for her own safety! She never told me she was pregnant!"

"Why? Why did you leave? What did you have to keep her safe from? Why did you leave us?!"

"Because of my job! My father forced me to become next in line for the Italian gang. I met your mother when we were only 18, she worked in a nearby flower shop. One day I was on a mission when we drove past the shop, that's when I saw her. She was and still is so beautiful. I instantly feel for her, we got together but my father found out so I had to save her. She had no family so it made it easier for me to move her to America. She didn't want to go but I promised I would come back for her, I never did. My father was a monster, he was going to kill my Aurora. So, I gave her money and got her on the next plane to Washington. It was hard but it had to be done. I'm guessing she found out she was pregnant after leaving me. If I knew I would have gone and run away with her. We had no contact with each other all I knew was that she was in Washington. A few years later my father died and so I took over my aim was to find Aurora. I looked all over Washington but she was never found. I thought she had either moved away or died. I spent a long time trying to find her, turns out she moved to London a few weeks after landing in Washington. I finally found you here, I had my men inform me to make sure she was okay but that's when I found out a little 7 year old girl was living with her. You are that little girl Aria. I found out she had my child, that's why she didn't stay in Washington so that if I ever came I'd never find you."

"I- I'm sorry. Would you really have stayed if you knew about me sooner?"

"I would want nothing more than to be your father Aria. I was stripped away from watching you grow up. I don't blame your mother I blame my father."

"Why are you doing this then? Why am I here locked up like some animal?! If you wanted to be there for me and make up for lost time you should have just talked to me rather than kidnapp me and lock me up!"

"That's not the reason your locked up Aria. I wanted to keep you away from Adam. From the danger."

"You have no right! I love Adam! He's dead because of you! And my parents are probably worried sick about me! I have a life and you took that away from me! I will never consider you to be my father, ever!"

"DONT YOU DARE SPEAK TO ME WITH THAT TONE!!! I AM YOUR FATHER AND YOU WILL RESPECT ME!!"

"Tom is my father not you!" He seems to triggered by this which make him come closer and walks into the cell. He slaps my face, kicks my stomach and pull my hair to face him then with one swing his fist meets my jaw. I just recovered from the crash and just like before all I see next is black.

Ooh. It's getting interesting! What do you think will happen next? Will Adam find Aria in time? Also check out my new book! Stay tuned.