CHAPTER 20

Adam Pov

Aria is still sleeping so I decided to make her breakfast in bed I know she loves my pancakes. Once I finish up the pancakes I cut up some strawberries dip them in Nutella and sprinkle on some powdered sugar. I pour a glass of orange juice and head on upstairs. I place breakfast on the mini coffee table on the balcony attached to our bedroom. I walk up to see Aria is starting to wake up, her beauty is perfection even first thing in the morning I'll never get old of her beauty.

"Morning! Mmm smells so good!" She instantly jumps up making her way towards me and planting a kiss on my cheek which I return.

"I made your favourite for breakfast, here let's eat on the balcony." I lead her towards the balcony and we sat down for an hour eating breakfast and discussing what we will do today.

"What about going for a boat tour and sightseeing? Then tomorrow we could go around town and try out patisserie and bakery!" Aria says with so much excitement I can't help let out a small chuckle.

"Okay that's what we will do then my love. Then the day after tomorrow we can go to the Louvre museum . Also we should go out for dinner at the restaurant here in my building sort of like a birthday dinner."

"Yay! Okay I'll go get ready! Oh and I really want to go to the Eiffel tower at some point."

"Don't worry about that my love I have a special day planned for Saturday to the Eiffel tower." I smirk and Aria gives me a suspicious look before going back inside.

Aria Pov

The last few days have my the best days of my life. Paris has been incredible and so has Adam. We've only been here for four days we went on a boat tour, the Louvre museum , fireworks at a festival, a huge aquarium tour and a walk through town with it's beautiful garden parks and even skinny dipping at the swimming pool on the roof. Although Adam got all touchy I made sure he kept his hands to himself as I wasn't in the mood for sexual activity that night. We went to eat at the building restaurant every night. I can't believe he owns this building! He's so amazing however I don't like the illegal side he is involved in but I try not to think or get involved with it. We just came back from going up the Eiffel tower and now we are getting ready for dinner but Adam says it's another surprise.

I come out the shower and see Adam is no longer in the room so I decided to get ready before he can distract me. I put on my best dress yet which is a long dark blue satin dress where it holds up by wrapping the straps around the neck. I don't need to wear a bra as the front of the dress perfectly holds my boobs in place. There is a slit half way that stops mid way on my thigh. I decide on wearing my nude heals with my matching nude purse. I wear my dangling diamond earrings and bracelet, I try doing a natural makeup look with just concealer, mascara, nude lipstick and I have enough time to do a smokey eyeshadow look and just as I finish Adam walks in looking dashing as ever. He knew what I was going to wear because he has a matching dark blue shirt which has the first too buttons open and a black suit.

"Wow. Aria you look... I'm lost for words baby. You look stunning. I can't believe your all mine" he walks behind me and plants kisses on my shoulder.

"Thank you. You don't look so bad yourself." Why am I blushing so hard? I mean he looks so sexy right now I just want to rip off his-

"I got you something. It's a gift." He cuts be off from my dirty thoughts and pulls out a black velvet box.

"This was my mother's. She told me it has been in the family for three generations, sort of like a family heirloom. Before she died she gave it to me and said that I'm only to give this to the woman I love. Your the one Aria. Your my woman, the one and only person who has my heart. So here let's get this on" he takes out the necklace which makes my eyes widen and he places it around my neck and giving the my upper back a kiss.

"It suits you and matches the rest of the jewellery your wearing tonight."

"Adam..I- I can't accept this. It's way too much. I appreciate the gesture but I can't-"

"No. I want you to have it please my love. It now belongs to you, I love you Aria." I turn to face him and kiss him instantly. Once I pull away i place my forehead against his.

"I love you so much Adam. And thank you for the necklace it's absolutely gorgeous." He smiles then leads me out the door and we head to out the building and into a limousine?!!!! He got us a limo!? A little too extra but how can I be mad at that adorable face. He's trying really hard tonight and I think I'm ready for him.

Adam Pov

Aria was speechless when I gave her the necklace. I have one more surprise for her tonight, I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend like officially but I'm going to give her a promise ring.

We get to the 5 star Michelin restaurant which I have booked for the whole night just for this special occasion. The middle age waiter leads us to the table and hands us the menu.

"It's amazing in here Adam!"

"I'm glad you like the view, have you decided on what to get?" She nods and the waiter comes back to take our order. We eat our dimmer and talk about what to do with our last week here next week. We get dessert and feed each other and for the first time Aria drinks some champagne.

"I want to show you something." She looked at me confused but I take her her and walk her to the beautifully decorated outdoor footpath.

"Wow. It's so pretty!" I chuckle and we walk down to the end of the path.

"Aria I have one more gift for you"

"Adam no you already have given me enough tonight please" I shake my head no and take her right hand in mine then place the ring box in it.

"Aria ever since the first time I saw you I instantly felt a connection, I somehow knew you were the one for me. It was definitely love at first sight and I'm never the guy to be all lovey dovey but I will be only for you baby. Here is a promise ring, I am making a promise to you that I will love you forever. We are still young but I give you this promise ring to show my love lies completely with you and only you . Aria Mia Giovanni will you do the honour of becoming my girlfriend?" We are both now in tears and I bring my thumb to swipe her tears away.

"Yes. Yes Adam of course I will be your girlfriend! I've waited so long for you to say those words!" I place the promise ring on her finger and she hugs me then we have a 5 minute make out session before Aria pulls away and drags me running out the restaurant and back into the limo and head on back to the penthouse.

Awww. How sweet! I feel like the whole promise ring situation is so underrated so I wanted to include that into the story somehow. The next chapter will be steamy and the future chapters too! Stay tuned.