CHAPTER 18

This chapter contains mature themes.

Adam Pov

It's been an incredible two months with Aria. She's perfect. Our dates went well other than the fact I kept falling on the horse and whilst ice skating. Aria found it funny so I went with it, seeing her giggle is one of the most purest things I've ever seen and I love it. I love her. I'm excited for our little trip to Paris and i couldn't be more thankful to Aurora for giving us the opportunity for me and Aria to spend some quality time together.

Her graduation was incredible. She was incredible. I'm so fucking proud of her. It was her birthday yesterday and I let her do what she usually does with her mom and Tom so they can spend some time before we leave for Paris.

I pull out a cigarette waiting for Aria to come outside so one of my drivers can drop us off at the air strip and ride my new private jet. My businesses are expanding and growing by the minute, come to think of it Enzo has kept his word and so far so good no trouble what so ever and I hope to keep it that way.

As I take one more puff of my cigarette before crushing it with my foot on the ground and see Aria say her final goodbyes before walking excitedly towards me.

"Hi baby you all set?" i ask her as she leans in for a quick peck on the lips.

"Yep! I'm so excited!" she jumps up and down until rushing to the back seat as i take her suitcase and put it in the back chuckling before getting inside next to Aria. We get to the air strip after a two hour drive where me and Aria talked about potential sightseeing to do when we get to Paris but little does she know i have a few things planned.

"This is all yours?" Aria asks in astonishment as she looks up at the private jet.

"It's ours Aria see?" I say pointing to the plane which has her name on the side.

"Adam..what.." shes in shock them turns to me with teary eyes and gives me such a genuine hug.

"Thank you. It's absolutely incredible but it's way too much... How did you even... I'm speechless Adam I have no words."

"I'll take it you like it then?"

"I love it baby!" She kisses me all over my face.

"Baby huh? I love it when you call me that. Now let's get going we don't want to be late." I chuckle at her nickname for me and we get inside the jet.

We head inside and I introduce Aria to the pilot and staff. We buckle up but Aria seems nervous.

"You okay baby?" Worry is clear in my voice.

"Yeah I'm nervous I just really hate flying." She closes her eyes and the plane starts to move before her breathing increases.

"Hey it's going to be fine okay? Don't worry I'm right here, why didn't you say anything about flying before?" I place my hand on her knee and she instantly relaxes due to the touch.

"I was just so excited and didn't think. I trust you, you make me feel safer Adam so I believe you."

After Aria is relaxed we talk for a bit, now an hour into the flight and only 3 more to go. The tall petite flight attendant strolls her way towards us and says, "Mr Samson is there anything I can get you?". She didn't even bother asking Aria all she does is flutter her eyelashes at me with a seductive voice and licking her lips. Shit. I've fucked her before in the jets bedroom! Fuck!

"I'll take a water please." Arias angelic voice chimes in. The flight attendant looks at her in disgust which angers me.

"I was talking to Mr Samson not you." How dare she talk to Aria like that?!? She is so fucking fired!