CHAPTER 19

This chapter contains mature themes/language.

Adam Pov

"Fuck baby that feels so fucking good" once my erection was at its peak Aria slowly moved her small soft hand into the tip on my cock with her thumb swiping my pre-cum away. She started to slide her hand down even further and start to ever so slowly pump up and down. She massages her other hand into my scalpe pulling my wet hair whilst we roughly continue to kiss each other.

"Fuck" I mumbled against her neck. She unwrapped her legs still pumping me a little faster until she turned us around with me now against the wall. She gives me a small smirk before kneeling down and slowly taking my length into her warm wet mouth. I throw my head back from the amount of pleasure then she carefully removed her hands placing them on my ass cheeks and taking my in fully. I look down at her head bobbing at a fast pace as she moans against me. She opens her eyes and we both look to each others lustful eyes.

"Fuck baby don't do that or I'll instantly come inside your mouth." She continues to look at me and picks up her paces.

"Shit! That's it baby right there!" Fuck! She so fucking good.. wait I thought she's never done anything sexual before? Did she lie? I can feel myself on the verge of climax then I cum deep into her throat, she swallows without hesitation then wipes her mouth as she stands up.

"Shit baby that was the best fucking head I've gotten! Where did you learn how to do that?" She blushed and wrapped her arms around my neck and leaned her forehead against mine.

"I love you Adam."

"I love you too baby but you didn't answer my question."

"Porn." It comes as so quiet I'm not sure I heard her right, did she say porn?

"Did you say porn?" Shes gone fully red covered in embarrassment. She gives me a small nod and I chuckle.

"You watched porn? Why?"

"Ever since our little accident from our last sexual activity I felt so inexperienced and I wanted to learn so that I can pleasure you too, therefore I watched porn and took some notes." The last part makes my laugh more than I intended to. She frowns a little and I notice I made her feel uncomfortable.

"I'm sorry baby I didn't mean that it's just that's the first I've heard of anyone do that before. Your so cute you know that?" My lips peck her nose and she squeals from my hands gripping her perfectly sculpted ass. I lift her up and she wraps her legs around me as we I walk out the shower leaving the both of us in a giggling fit.

Aria Pov

After our steamy session in the shower we got dressed but I took longer than intended because Adam couldn't keep his hands off me! He kept tickling me non stop, eventually his phone ringing interrupted us leaving me to quickly get dressed. Damn who knew pleasure would be so tiring? On that thought there is an empty double bed with silk sheets that's calling my name... I decide to just have a little lie down but darkness consumes me and I eventually fall asleep.

Adam Pov

My phone rang disturbing me from my precious moment with Aria, it's one of those moments you will reminisce back on. I leave the bedroom and take a seat answering the phone call.

"This better be fucking good Matt I don't like being disturbed."

"Boss we have a problem. It's Gonzalez and his men they are accusing us of killing his right hand man Toby, he's on his way to New York city"

"How the fuck did this happen?! We have never had any issues before."

"Boss we have reason to suspect that it has something to do with Enzo we think he's trying to sabotage your connection with allies and..um.."

"And what Matt?! What has Enzo done?"

"Well we got Sebastian to be our inside man to find out what he's up to but we received a final message from him two nights ago it had something about Aria we didn't get the full thing before the call for cut off."

"WHAT?!! WHY AM I JUST HEARING ABOUT THIS NOW?!!"

"We tried getting a hold of you boss.. but nevermind that we received a box containing Sebastian's head a few hours ago. The message they left was to tell you where you and Aria are."

"Listen to me Matt get 10 men on Arias mum and Tom and make sure Andy is guarded well too. I suggest all the men be prepared, if Enzo has no clue where I've gone then let's keep it that way. Make sure to always be prepared incase there's an unexpected attack, don't tell anyone where we are and keep it that way. Your in charge whilst I'm gone Matt I'm counting on you don't disappoint me. Keep me updated and call only if it's urgent." Matt agrees and I hang up the call rubbing my temple in stress.

I walk back into the bedroom to see Aria is fast asleep so I leave her to rest until we have to land in about an hour's time.

Aria Pov

"Aria baby wake-up." I feel a hand slightly shake my shoulder and I begin to flutter my eyes open to see a pair of bright blue eyes.

"Hi baby, how long was I out for? Are we there yet?" He chuckled I'm guessing from the word 'baby' I said to him.

"You were out for about an hour we are about to land in 10 minutes so let's get buckled up" his hand is stretched out and I take my hand in his. I give him a smile when he kisses me on the cheek. We buckle up and hold hands ready for the jet to land.

We land and I thank the pilot then we walk to a black SUV waiting for us.

"Where are we going?" I question Adam as we get into the SUV which starts to move.

"It's a surprise." He smirks and I sigh in annoyance.

"You know I hate surprises Adam."

"I know. But we are spending 2 weeks in Paris I had to throw in at least one surprise." He places his hand on my thigh sending a wave of pleasure throughout my body. I lean my head against his shoulder looking out at the beautiful city outside the window whilst adma strokes my hair and kisses my temple multiples times.

1 hour later...

We arrive at a 40 story building in the middle of the city, a bell man comes to take our bags when me and Adam walk hand in hand to the reception.

"Good evening Mr Samson, your room is all set." An middle aged woman said with a strong French accent. I thank her seeming as Adam won't even bother to do so and head to the lift. We are greeted by an old man who seems to be the person who presses the button on the lift to take you to your designated floor. He pressed the 40th floor?! What the hell is Adam up to? That means we will be staying at the very top floor of the building!

I thank the old man before me and Adam step out to open big black double door. Is this a penthouse?!

"Surprise! Do you like it ?" Adam asks nervously.

"Do I like it? I LOVE it Adam it's beautiful and omg look at the view!!" I gasp exploring the penthouse. I go up to the gigantic glass windows staring at city beneath us. I smell the scent of black musk when a pair of muscular arms wrap around my waist from behind.

"It's beautiful Adam. I can't believe that you did this for me. Heck I can't believe I'm even here!" I half laugh.

"It's extremely beautiful. It's out of this world." I turn to see him looking at me. He was talking about me not the views because he starts to stroke his thumb against me cheek and leans in for a kiss. We make our way to the grey sofa as I push Adam to sit so I can straddle his lap. Once I do I wrap my arms around his neck and we kiss passionately all day long. There was a few moans and groans as well as ass groping but we eventually pull away from the lack for oxygen. We lay in bed with me laying across Adams bare chest and his hand rubbing my back. He's only wearing boxers! I'm tempted but I don't think I'm ready for that next stage...plus I'm knackered. Next thing I know I hear Adam say goodnight and kiss the top of my head before I shut my eyes completely.

Do people actually like this story? Comment what your opinions are or what you think I should change/ add to the story. Stay tuned.