Evelina and Carol attempted to catch Marie again, but always failed. Thanks to the reports from the head maid, Angelina was able to find out everything that is going in in the mansion and estate.

Meanwhile Arianna was working diligently with the seamstresses. Everything is going smoothly for the boutique. But it will still take some time before they could finish the gowns.

The anticipated day of the royal ball has finally arrived. Although Angelina had excused Marie from helping her get ready, Marie insisted on supervising Serina and Lia.

"Wahh... As expected of my miss! Miss so beautiful!" Marie exclaimed with stars in her eyes.

"Indeed. M'lady looks stunning." Serina complemented Angelina as she was brushing her silver locks.

Angelina looked at her reflection and smiled in agreement. Angelina Skyler's appearence was truly angelic...

She wore a rosy red gown, topped off with ruby earings, ruby necklace, and long white gloves. She exuded the temperament of an untouchable and elegant noble lady.

Angelina slowly stood up and glanced at Marie.

Marie's head was covered with bandages. She was smiling, but her head must still be slightly aching.

"Don't go out too much. Make sure to stay close with Serina. Don't cause trouble." Angelina patted Marie's shoulder.

"Yes miss~" Marie hummed.

**************
"Hehehehehe...." Elizabeth giggled suspiciously, as she was waiting for parents with her brothers.

"..... What are you giggling so evilly...?" Her second brother asked. He was sweating. His younger sister truly is terrifying...

"What are you talking about brother? How could you say that to your precious little sister?" The pretty princess blinked her eyes innocently.

"..." Leon averted his eyes.

Alistair, the crown prince sighed. "What did you do?"

"Nothing! How could suspect me brother...?" Elizabeth asked, teary eyed.

"That doesn't work on me." Her eldest brother said.

"Oh boo... I really didn't do anything! Well... at least nothing bad..." Elizabeth turned her head away, avoiding her eldest brother's piercing gaze.

***********
"Arianna... Didn't I tell you not to wear that gown...?" Marchioness Chandler frowned.

"I apologise mother. But father told me it looked suitable on me." Arianna bowed her head.

"You..." Marchioness Chandler's anger as about o blow, but she was able to control herself and stay calm. She fixed her expression and said, "if that's what your father says, then so be it."

Once she finished speaking, the two heard an announcement.

"The honored Balloria and Skyler family has arrived." A servant announced for everyone.

The two families entered. Angelina, who had Lia behind her, were chatting happily with Rienne in the back.

Evelina was staying close to her brother, with Carol walking close behind.

"You look lovely today Rienne." A smile graced the silver haired beauty's angelic face.

"Lina looks stunning as well. Lina should really wear more red, it is the best color after all!" Rienne said with pride.

"... Is red your favorite color because of your hair?" Angelina asked, straight faced.

"...no." Rienne lowered her head.

"Haha. My favorite color is red too." Angelina flicked Rienne's forehead.

"Ow! Hey... I'm still older than you Lina...!" Rienne pouted.

"Oh my I'm so sorry elder sister Rienne." Angelina replied with a smile and dragged her voiced. Sounding innocent and pure. But also teasing.

"....." Rienne gave up.

Angelina turned her head and glanced at the duke, who was at the front. She frowned. Why didn't the duchess come?

She knew the duchess never really liked attending events, but this ball was held by the royal family!

"Sister, what's wrong?" Evelina asked with a innocent smile.

"It's nothing sister." Angelina smiled back. Seeing Evelina look at them, Rienne glared at hissed at her.

Each member of the two families eventually parted ways. Though Rienne stayed with Angelina.

Rienne noticed the hateful stares directed towards her from other people and smiled. She knew not many people liked her, but she no longer cared.

The sound of loud trumpets echoed through the ballroom. All eyes were fixed on a certain opening grand door. "Presenting, the royal family!"

Everyone bowed and greeted them respectfully, "greeting the royal family!"

"Raise your heads. You all not need to be so courteous." The Emperor laughed.

Elizabeth could not help but get excited. After so long she is finally able to have fun!

"Now... Before we start, I'd like to make an announcement. A change has been made for this afternoon." The Emperor glanced at Elizabeth.

Elizabeth smiled before stepping forward."Due to certain reasons, I have been unable to attend most gatherings. I feel saddened for missing out on so many things. Many young ladies have debuted, and I heard many good things about all of them. That is why today we will be holding a competition. Every family's daughter can participate!" Elizabeth announced with a smirk.