Chap 63

The sun is up, Sunoo takes a deep breath of the refreshing air in, he felt very energized.

-Good morning.

Ni-Ki gently pats Sunoo's head and puts a kiss on his forehead.

Yesterday they both decided to head to the camping yard before the sun rises, but when they arrived Sunoo is already asleep, and 'til the sun rises then he got woke up by Ni-Ki, he lazily turns around and yawns while still sleeping in Ni-Ki's lap.

Sunoo looks at Ni-Ki and smiles.

-I wishes that I could wake up like this everyday.

-Okay you could, give me the fee.

Ni-Ki says, he sounds very sassy, Sunoo chuckles.

-Okay, I could give you extra if we make a little change.

-Change what?

-Be with me before I sleep.

The smile on Ni-Ki's face doesn't even have a chance to appears then it is already gone. The atmosphere suddenly got moody. Sunoo giggles, held out his hand and squeezes Ni-Ki's cheek.

-Just kidding.

The winter hasn't let go of this place yet. The winds bring in them the slightly coldness, in such weather made Sunoo thought about extraordinary ideas.

Toasting marshmallows.

This is a common activity that is often found in outdoor hang outs, but no one ever do this early in the morning.

-This is normal, why are you giving me such attitude?

Sunoo keeps on toasting and says to Ni-Ki who's frowning and looking at him. 

-The only thing that's not normal here is you're toasting colorful animals gummy bears and not marshmallows.

-So what? They're all candies. Here, take a bite.

Sunoo happily takes a bite and gives it to Ni-Ki, Ni-Ki turns around and ignores him.

-Why are Nishimura Riki so sassy and cheeky like princesses? Did you really need someone to feed you?

This voice and sentence that's full of mocking and roasting, and of course it's no one else beside Jay. Behind him there's also Jungwon, Sunghoon and a humongous dog. 

-Black!

Sunoo throws the poor gummy bears on the grass, shouts like crazy and runs towards Black. And it seems like Black recognizes her owner so she also happily runs towards Sunoo too.

-Oh it's been long time, it seems like you have gotten chubbier don't you?

Sunoo hugs Black and pets her smooth and soft fur.

-Hey you're so mean, it's been a long time since we met and you only care about Black? That's unfair.

Jay acts childish and stomps on the grass, acting angry. Sunoo looks at Jay disgustedly, he's about to start an argument but since the weather is so good today, he would prefer to do something else and not wasting time arguing with this jerk.

-Are you still fine?

Sunoo askes while helping Jungwon to puts out the food that he had prepped on the picnic carpet, Jungwon only smiles as an answer.

-I see a few scratches on your hands.

Sunoo throws the strawberry in his mouth, asks Jungwon, doubting him. Jungwon shakes his head.

-It's fine, I'm just a bit clumsy.

-That's not the answer I want to hear.

Jungwon pouts, but suddenly he smirks.