Chap 9

-I don't want to.

Ni-Ki says loudly. He only faked as Sunoo's husband for 2 days and now he's very exhausted. But being Sunoo's real husband? He's gonna die, he's also only 15, it's illegal to get married. 

Sunoo looks slightly sad, he says.

-Uhm, I'm only 17, I thought it might be too early...

-Early? You're pregnant now, if you don't get married then when? Until the baby's born? 

-MOM! What are you talking about, there's nothing between us. Also he's a boy, how can he be pregnant? 

They can't pretend anymore, Ni-Ki doesn't care if his mom gets mad at him or anything else, he doesn't wants to marry Sunoo. 

-Ahhhhhhh...

His mom pinches his ear.

-How dare you talk to your mom like that? I hate those who does not take responsibilities for what they did. Are you even a man??

-I told you that there's nothing between us. He can't get pregnant, you are weird, but even if he can then it's not mine...

This time Sunoo stares at him, did he thought that Sunoo was that kind of person? His mom's face got red, she hold her chest, trying the breath.

-You....you....

Then she falls down, fainted. Ni-Ki runs toward her, shake her body. 

-Mom, mom? Mom, wake up!

Then Ni-Ki quickly calls the ambulance and pick her up.

...........

At the hospital.

-Doctor, how's my wife?

His dad asks the doctor went he step out from Ni-Ki's mom's room. 

-She has symptoms of a heart disease. But luckily we found it and she'll get well soon. But you should try to make her happy, not stressed or angry cause it will affect her health. 

His dad nodded, Ni-Ki's still zoning out. 

But Sunoo looks sad...

His dad step in the room.

-Yura ah.....

 Ni-Ki's mom looks at his dad and holds his hand. But when Ni-Ki's mom and Ni-Ki meet eyes, she turns her head away, seems like she's really mad. 

Ni-Ki laughs quietly, she really is a child. Ni-Ki knows that he's really lucky, when he's both rich and his parents spends lots of time with him. But maybe because of that he never appreciate it. Opposite to all the love from his parents, Ni-Ki stayed cold-hearted  with them. Ni-Ki loves his parents, he just doesn't know how to express his feelings. He never sent them flowers, gifts, even a little card or a good night kiss. 

He didn't thought that his joyful mom would get sick one day, maybe he could be the cause.

-Mom, we'll get married.

Ni-Ki suddenly says, all three in the room turn around and look at him. 

Their thoughts

His dad:  "Exactly what I expected."

His mom: "Love you, kiddo."

Sunoo: "Yay." 

Now we have someone who accept to sacrifice himself.

Suddenly Ni-Ki felt like he got trapped.

Poor him.

...........................................

Under his mom guide, their wedding will take place in the beginning of autumn. Which means....next week. (OMG)

Wedding clothes, foods, restaurant, wedding hall, guests, all have been taken care of. There's only one thing left....

The bride's family.

Both family meet face-to-face. But the bride and the groom looks tired.. 

Ni-Ki's mom gently starts the conversation, Mrs.Kim also helped to continue it. Then suddenly, she stood up.

- Uhm, can we talk somewhere else in private?

Except Sunoo and his family, all of the other three looks a bit surprised, Ni-Ki's mom nodded and follow Mrs.Kim outside, looking a bit nervous.

30 minutes later....

They both come back. Now Ni-Ki's mom face looks serious. Then she looks at Sunoo.

-I have something to say to you.

Sunoo didn't answer, he nodded and follow her to the backyard. 

-Do you love Riki?

His mom got straight into the conversation. Sunoo zoned out a bit, and says.

-I don't know...But I really hope he would love me...

Ni-Ki's mom step closer, then slowly says. 

-Then you would have to hold his hand tightly, no matters what happens you will not let him go. 

-But I,....I.....

-Do you know what first impression I had of you?

-......

-It's your eyes, you laughs often, but you hide your sadness and anger deep down inside those eyes, which makes it looks so sad and depressed.

-I...

-You deserve to be happy, you really do, so when it comes to you, hold it tight, never let it go.

-But that way,...it's unfair for Riki.

-That's why I called you out here. He's my son so I won't let him have any disadvantage.

-Uhm, yes.

-It's....

She stopped, looks deep into Sunoo's eyes, smiled.

-Make my Ni-Ki happy...