Chap 19

Tuesday morning,

Sunoo woke up early, gently walks towards the hot spring with waterfall. Sunoo holds a camera plus the gently walking, he seems like a legit pervert. 

He walks closer, there's someone there. Sunoo smiles, the steam is like a layer, covering everything he was doing. He holds up the camera and took lots of photos. 

-haha, I'll use these pictures to blackmail him, I'll force him to love me, hahahahahaha.

Sunoo seems excited, through investigation, he knows that Ni-Ki always shower in the morning, and he loves bathing here.

After done taking pictures, he loudly laughs.

-Listen closely, I have the pictures of you naked, if you don't love me then I'll post these pictures to social media hahahahahahhahaahaaaaa

-Huh..huh? Okay then.

Sunoo's in shock, why does his husband sounds so old? He took a look closer, the steam slowly gone away, leaving Sunoo a horror.

-AAAaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sunoo covers his face, shouted.

-WHO THE HELL ARE YOU??????????????????????????????????++

Some middle-aged man is looking at Sunoo, seems very excited with the "blackmailing" stuff.

-Hahahhahaha.

Sunoo turns around, the source of the laugh is Jay and Ni-Ki.

Sunoo understands what's going on, glares at Jay.

-You lied to me???!?

Jay shrug his shoulders, all of Sunoo's information came from Jay, this guy.

-I guess you won't get Enhypen's poster then!

Sunoo shouted. That's what Jay gets in return for sharing the information to Sunoo. Jay shrug his shoulders once again.

-How sad, but I gave him something better.

While saying, Ni-Ki throws an album from Enhypen, then he showed Sunoo the picture he took of him while he saw that middle-aged man. His mouth was wide opens, his eyes looks like it just wanna falls out, he looks dumb in that picture. Sunoo got angry, he ran to Ni-Ki to take the picture back, and kicks Jay in the water. 

-hey, that album can't be under hot water.

Ni-Ki turns around and says to Jay while he was trying to escape from Sunoo. Jay can only looks at his idols' album slowly be gone in the hot water, he looks at Sunoo, look very mad. Sunoo turns around and mock him, "ha! That's what you get for betraying me!" 

Then the hotel got a big "chasing stuff" going on. When Sunoo chased Ni-Ki to the back of the hotel, Ni-Ki suddenly stops, Sunoo lost his balance and bumps right into Ni-Ki, Jay follows right after got the same. 

An insanely loud noise, the big jar filled with cold water fell down, the water got everywhere. The manager says that because of the Feng Shui, they placed the huge jar at such dangerous position. They didn't think that it would lead this the disaster that happened today. The jar's capacity sure is big, it doesn't only flood the backyard, but the whole hotel and all of the hot springs. 

So what happens next? I'm sure we all know. Their two days vacation became a week of cleaning up all of the water. They have to work without any salary, though they still have to hear the manager Kang's complains. Those three just kept on scolding and dissing each other all the time. The atmosphere got a lot more "exciting". Jungwon did nothing but he still have to help clean up after the mess that Ni-Ki, Sunoo and Jay did. Haiz......

Such a memorable vacation.