Chap 59

The sun is shining today, the rare sunshine in the winter, it's rare like the time Sunoo wakes up early in the morning. Sunoo stretches, steps down from the bed, walks into the bathroom, holds the toothbrush up and got startled. Sunoo looks at himself in the mirror, he can't believe that this is himself anymore, his face is so pale that others could clearly see about his disease worsening. 

Sunoo rests his hands on the sink, take a deep breath in, he walks back to the room, and jumps on the bed like he's jumping on a trampoline and shouts.

-Honey wake upppppppppp

There's some complains, plus Ni-Ki's annoyed expression, Sunoo ignores that, he keeps on jumping until Ni-Ki can't stand it anymore. 

-How the heck could you wake up so freaking early?

Ni-Ki says, he went out with Jay yesterday and he came home very late so he's very tired. It's also very cold today so it would be perfect to sleep 'til the afternoon. Though Ni-Ki is complaining but he still let Sunoo to pull him out of his sleep and outside the house.

Sunoo doesn't answer, he pulls Ni-Ki up on a bus, when they arrived at the right station then they got down, and finally they arrived at...

-I don't know how to skate.

Ni-Ki puts his hands in the pockets, doesn't care about the skating shoes that Sunoo is holding up in front of him. 

-Then I'll teach you.

-No need.

-Okay then, let's go.

-Hey...

Sunoo is starting to get stubborn, he won't listen to a word Ni-Ki says. This whole time Ni-Ki is the one ignoring and being saucy with others, but this time Sunoo acted saucy to him, and it doesn't feel good. 

-Hahahahaha

Sunoo bursts into laugh when he sees the amazing "landing" by Ni-Ki on his butt. Ni-Ki whispers something then he just sits there on the ice rink and doesn't wanna move. Lucky for him that they went to the ice rink early at the morning so there's no one here, because if there is Ni-Ki would have gotten turned into a joke already. After a while convincing, Sunoo soon got tired, he violently holds Ni-Ki's arms and pulls Ni-Ki's behind while he's skating at the front. After a while getting drag on the ice like a bag Ni-Ki unwillingly stands up. This whole ice-skating thing is really hard. Don't talk about skating, Ni-Ki couldn't even stand straight.

After 54728963547258923 times falling, Ni-Ki rests on the wall, determined that he will not try to skate anymore, not even one attempt. 

-Come on, don't be such a crybaby, try again.

Sunoo tries to beg and convince Ni-Ki, but it's no use because Ni-Ki is like him. When he really doesn't wanna do something, then even God cannot convince him. Sunoo pouts, he gives up and skate by himself to the middle of the ice rink.

Ni-Ki looks at Sunoo, he's gliding and skating on the ice but it seems like he's dancing. Sunoo opens his hands widely, like a bird who's roaming and flying on the sky freely with no worries. The white background make it looks even better. It's like Sunoo is lost in his own world now, hidden in the fog with an angelic winter dance.

Ni-Ki keeps on looking at Sunoo, it seems like he had fallen for him. Then he zoned out when Sunoo turns around and smiles at him. That joyous smile make everything in this world become pointless, now, he's willing to take anything, even his own life just to spare that smile.

Bang

-Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

-Can't you just be careful? Would you die if you don't hurt yourself?