Chap 18

Ni-Ki felt uncomfortable and unhappy, what could his friend and his "wife" possibly do at the hot springs? No, he have to go there, he's Sunoo's husband, if he don't go there then people will talk behind his back and saying dumb stuff. Thinking so, he runs towards the hot springs but not for bathing, just taking away his "wife". Before being pulled away, Sunoo turns around, thumbs up and wink to Jay. 

Ni-Ki takes him behind the hotel, where there's a big hot waterfall rushing down, the steam was everywhere. Sunoo happily cheers when he saw that. 

Ni-Ki suddenly asks.

-Why did you like to call me darling or honey?

-Cause you're my husband.

-This is just a marriage that are unexpected and unwanted. Why did you take this so serious?

-Cause I think, I really like you now.

Ni-Ki's a bit surprised.

-You used to hate me earlier, your mood really does change very quickly.

Sunoo looks at Ni-Ki's face. Seems like he's mocking Sunoo. 

-Don't take this as a joke. I don't joke around with feelings and relationships.

Sunoo stopped a bit, looking at the waterfall.

-.....my life, it doesn't let me to think about my decisions, I was forced to decide faster than others. When I know that I like you, then I will do whatever for you to like me back, I'll try my best, doing everything possible for you to accept my feelings. Because....I don't have time to look back or regret....

The sight was limited cause of the steam, makes Sunoo's face fades, his eyes kept on getting sadder. Ni-Ki doesn't think that...Sunoo would have a crush on him. This is not his first time getting someone to confess their feelings to him. But this time is really weird, a bit stressful and....happy.

While Ni-Ki was thinking, when he notices what was going on, Sunoo is standing in front of him, the deep black eyes was staring at him.

-so......you can't escape from me, never ever.

After saying that, Sunoo smirked and left inside, leaving Ni-Ki out there with an invisible fear.

_________________________

8.30 pm

In the room. Everyone have their own thing to focus on, Jungwon's looking at his phone, Sunoo's using his laptop, Ni-Ki's playing games and Jay is reading a magazine. 

The door opens, it's manager Kang.

-I've never seen such people, young people this generation are so lifeless and boring, unlike back in the days.

She puts down the blankets and pillows while she's talking. 

-Mrs. Kang, why is it only couple's pillows and blankets?

Isn't the four of you are two couples? Don't think that I'm like this and I don't know anything, you guys had *** already right? I give you guys these ones should be the perfect ones for you lovebirds. 

-Hm! I thought old people would think the other way, you're very open-minded. 

Jay rubs his chin and immediately got hit by Mrs. Kang.

- I'm only 79. Don't call me "old people".

-If you think so then why wouldn't you just give us separate rooms? 

Sunoo hugs Ni-Ki and says.

-My rooms are not for free.

Then she slams the door behind her and walks away. Sunoo's face look a bit sad, whatever, at least he has somewhere to sleep.

-If I and you sleep together, then isn't your friend are going to sleep with him?

Ni-Ki says, pointing at Jungwon and Jay. Sunoo frowned and think. Jungwon got pale.

-Then let's flip the coin, heads with heads and tails with tails. If more than two got heads or tails then we'll rock paper scissors, the winner can choose. 

Then Jay immediately took out 4 coins, giving one to each of them. If you're smart enough then you'll notice Sunoo and Jay making eyes contact with each other. And the final answer are.....

SunKi ; JayWon

Sunoo smiles, pats on Jungwon's shoulders.

-Don't be scared, he won't do anything to you. 

Looking at Jungwon's pale face. He felt bad for him too, he's the one who took him here and pushing him into this situation. Sunoo opens his luggage and took out a small knife.

-There you go, if he touch you then just stabs him a few times.

-Huh.....huh?  What....if..he..dies?

-Then we'll bury him.

Sunoo answers following with a smile. By now Jay is already in his deep sleep, Ni-Ki's also asleep. 

Lights off

Sunoo flies into the bed, pulling off the blanket just to discover that Ni-Ki's already asleep. He looks at Ni-Ki's face, this is not the first time. Sunoo really likes how Ni-Ki looks when he's asleep, he looks like a kid. Sunoo asks himself what is he dreaming about. Is he dreaming about Sunoo? Sunoo moves closer to Ni-Ki, hugging him and wrapping his legs around him, smiles.

On the other hand.

Jungwon is literally freezing to death but he just suffers, because Jay took all the blanket and went into sleep. Jungwon is very shy, he doesn't dare to stand up against anyone, he lost his goals and opinions a long time ago. And since he's shy, he got bullied since middle school. Things like being robbed his money, backpack, pencil case, and lunch boxes...and even what Sunoo saw at the morning. That's his daily routine of being bully. Jungwon's family really is rich, but no one cares about him, they just throws him a stack of money everyday so he could be on himself alone. The evidence is when he's here and doesn't come home, no calls or messages was made . 

Thinking till here, Jungwon holds his phone tightly, cries in silence. Suddenly, he felt warm, turns around, someone gives Jungwon the blanket, seeing Jay's back are facing towards him, Jungwon whispers.

-Thanks...

______________________________