Chap 60

Sunoo rest on the door, all the energy in his legs have been sucked up, he tries his best to stand, otherwise he would fall down and fainted. Doctor Park steps next to Sunoo and helps him out. 'Til they have arrived at the hospital main exit (entrance), Doctor Park says.

-Sunoo, I'll wait for your decision. 

Sunoo looks at the old doctor a bit, then nods. Until Sunoo is already gone behind the trees, the doctor went up to his office and takes out Sunoo's medical report. His face looks sad and tired, a few minutes later, he holds up his phone and make a call.

"...Patient : Kim Sun Woo
.....status : last stage..."

-Hello? Yes Mr.Kim, it's me, doctor Park.

Out from the hospital, Sunoo slowly walks home. Ni-Ki knew it all, how could he face him now? Sunoo really wanna asks Ni-Ki clearly but he isn't brave enough, right now, Sunoo's head is filled with the questions. How did he knew? Why did he pretend not to know anything? Why did he chose to stay silent?
Sunoo zoned out, he's so lost in his thoughts that he didn't know that he standing in the middle of the road that's full with cars...
Bang

..........

Ni-Ki continuously to change the TV channel. He's thinking about Sunoo, the moment he saw Sunoo's name on the medical report he got scared and confused, he doesn't know what's happening, he just wanna run next to Sunoo and asks him about all of this, he wanna make things clear, to see Sunoo's pitiful face. But when he's about to push the door and walk in, he looks over the little space that's left out, and he saw Sunoo is laughing joyfully while watching a comedy on the TV. Right at that moment, the will inside him suddenly got turned down, that beautiful and peaceful scene made his heart throbbed.
So he chose to stay silent.

Ni-Ki stands straight up. He need  to go outside and take some fresh air. Immediately after steeping out of the house, his lungs got filled with cold but fresh air. Ni-Ki felt way more comfortable. He zips up his jacket and walks. It has been long since Ni-Ki got outside and talk a walk alone, the roads at the night don't have that much people, the stores closed early, plus the cold air made him felt very comfortable and relaxing. Ni-Ki keeps on walking, until he sees Sunoo.
Bang
Sunoo didn't even realizes what's going on then everything is solved. The cars passed by quickly plus the driver's cursing. Sunoo breaths heavily, his heart is beating super fast. He felt that his legs is aching from the fall. Sunoo looks up, and coincidentally looks straight into Ni-Ki's eyes. Ni-Ki frowned a bit because he got hurt, trying to ask.

-Are you okay?

Sunoo stays silent, looks at Ni-Ki for a long time.

*flashing back in Sunoo's mind

"Later, if I'm not here, or 50 years later, when your eyes got weak and can't see me, just remember like when you have this thing covering your eyes, though you can't see me, but I'm always here, next to you, protecting you all your life. I love you."

"Even if it's only a second, I'll let you live the second up to its fullest."

"Joe - means my life."

*end of flashback

Sunoo's eyes soon got teary, the image of Ni-Ki in front of his eyes fades slowly. Now he got the answer for his questions. It's simply just because, Ni-Ki loves him.

-Joe, what happened?

NI-Ki looks at Sunoo worriedly.

-Did you get hurt somewhere??

Sunoo shakes his head as an answer. Then quickly lays a kiss on NI-Ki's lips, then wraps his hands around Ni-Ki's neck.

-Honey let's go home.