Chap 25

-I think....maybe we should leave...

Jungwon shyly says, Sunoo kept on walking, he doesn't mind what Jungwon says.

-We're already here, let's take a look around this school first.

Nowadays, Belift Lab High School is getting a bit boring, so Sunoo decided to sneak into Ni-Ki's school. He knows for a fact that if he says this to Ni-Ki, he won't let Sunoo go. But Sunoo didn't take the "Belift Lab school is boring" as his main reason to come here. He wants to see if there's any girls who flirts with Ni-Ki or not. Because first, Ni-Ki's handsome and second, he's really famous in this school.

-But now they're having lessions, we go like this, if we get caught then what should we say?

-Then we could just say that we're going to the restroom.

Sunoo stole 2 uniforms from that school. No one know how. So when they wear it, it would be hard for others to recognize that they're not students in this school.  

After a while wandering around, it's lunch time. Sunoo got excited, drags Jungwon to the cafeteria. 

-Hello juniors.

A girl comes to Ni-Ki's table, smiles and immediately sits down. Jay looks at somewhere else, he doesn't care. Ni-Ki says loudly.

-Be gone.

-Darling, the more the merrier. It would be fun if there's someone sitting and eating with you.

She says like the two of them are really close, still sitting there.

Sunoo whispers to himself.

-Shameless.

Ni-Ki goes closer to her, she smiles, Ni-Ki whisper in her ear.

-Your uniform is very dirty.

She got surprise, look at her uniform, it's still very clean. 

-It's...clean?

Then her lunch tray suddenly is flipped over on her.

-Now it's dirty.

Ni-Ki smirked and stands up, hands in pockets and walks away. 

Now Ni-Ki and Jay is out from the cafeteria, Sunoo can help but laugh, his husband really is smart.

The whole cafeteria turn around and look at him. Maybe he doesn't know because he's not studying in this school, but that girl is the "boss" in this school. So that's why no one laughed, they just kept on eating.

Her face slowly got red because of anger, she walks to Sunoo's table, punch her hand down on the table.

-You asshole, how dare you did you laugh at me?

-Because there's no one else as funny as you?

Sunoo says, he looks disgusted.

Yura got mad, push over his table that's full of foods. The whole cafeteria got silent, waiting to see what's gonna happen next.

Sunoo stayed still, look at a scene that was made in front if his eyes, looks a bit sad. Then he stands up, sighs.

-I think you should change your clothes, you're smelling like garbage.

He says, gives Yura a smirk the turns around to walk away. Yura got crazy, took a lunch tray and threw it at Sunoo, the stolen uniform got it all.

The cafeteria laugh out loud.

Sunoo stopped, Jungwon gently pulls Sunoo's sleeves, wanna say "let it go, don't do it".

- This asshole really have a death wish.

Yura says. Jungwon stares at Yura, sighs.

-You're so gonna die.

Sunoo says and smiles. There's no reasons to let this bitch go.

He walks outisde, Yura teases him, then she turns around to the changing rom.

____________________________

Yura came out from the changing room, having a clean and nice uniform in her. Then a whole can of compost got poured on her from top to the bottom. She didn't know what's going on then the trash can was put on her head, not stopping there, Sunoo took two sticks and kept on hitting the side of the trash can that was made by stainless steel. Yura got panicked, she can't walk, kept on screaming, then Sunoo pushes Yura right into the cafeteria's kitchen, all the food soon got the smell of compost.

-You all are gonna starve today.

Sunoo kicks Yura to the big soup pot. Then he pushes the door and walks out. Now the whole school is looking at him. Some felt unfair, some got scared, and some look disgusted. A few of them that saw the movie was over, they kept on eating their food with a thought "luckily I came early".

Sunoo frowned, a thought pops up in his head, is that he hates this school.

Walking outside the cafeteria. Sunoo says.

-If I can't eat, then all of you won't.

Then he punch the cafeteria's window, the glass broke and falls down, then he turns on the switch, the fire alarm rings. The water taps on the ceiling kept on pouring water everywhere.

Sunoo smiles satisfied.

-That's what you get for laughing at me.

Both husband and wife are as evil as each other. 

-I think it's the fire alarm...

Jay frowned and listen, Ni-Ki doesn't care. Jay look down. There's a group of twelfth graders, they founded a gangster group, kept on going around and hitting or robbing others.

Jay saw two people going towards that group of people.

-Hey, isn't that Sunoo?

Ni-Ki turns around and look down. It's really is Sunoo.

So all that things that have been happening is caused by Sunoo...

-Seems like your wife is going to do something with the seniors, let's see what's gonna happen...

Sunoo kept on walking and sniffing the P.E clothes that he has, this uniform he stole from Ni-Ki's closet.  

-Hey kiddo,why do you look so happy?

Sunoo looks up, it's a group of students, they doesn't look nice at all. He glance at their name badge. Smiles.

-None of your business.

One of them steps up, throw the cigarette that he was smoking down on the ground, then steps on it.

-But I want to know why, can I?!?

-You can't.

*slaps*

Sunoo doesn't want to make things more complicated, his lip bleed a bit, that guy smirked.

-If you don't want to get an another one then you should behave kiddo....

Sunoo wipes the blood from his lip away. 

Then immediately punch right into the nose of the one standing in front of him.

-While you're talking with trash, you don't need to behave.