Chap 29

One afternoon, Sunoo took out the griller from the storage. He was planning to make barbecue today. Only a while later, the smell of delicious BBQ got into the house and attract Ni-Ki to come down from his bedroom. Barbecue is the only dish that Sunoo can actually make (not instant noodles tho), actually....his skills is not bad. Looking at those delicious char on the meat, Ni-Ki doesn't care anything, he just flies into his seat and picks his chopsticks up. Sunoo felt satisfied, at last Ni-Ki get a chance to try his cooking....

"splash"

Suddenly a stream of water came out from nowhere pours right onto them.

The whole BBQ area and all three of Sunoo, Ni-Ki and Black is wet, top to the bottom.

-Oh sorry, I didn't know that it would splash over here. My bad, I should be more careful next time! Enjoy your meal!

A voice from the another side of the walls echos. Follow with lots of laughing and giggles.

Looking at the piece of meat that almost went into Ni-Ki's mouth, he didn't get a chance to even touch his lips on it, now it's wet. All of the others one also have the same destiny. Ni-Ki almost went insane, the first time, first time he got to eat a proper meal at this house, and as he knows, Sunoo already took all of the meat out from the fridge and grilled it all. Now there's no food left...

Sunoo punch his hand on the table. All of his efforts now went into waste. The first time, this is the first time Sunoo does a job of a wife is to cook for his husband. But...Ni-Ki didn't even taste it. 

One more thing, both Ni-Ki and Sunoo, since they started living together, because they didn't eat anything beside instant noodles, so they became two person who have a giant obsession with food. You can ask Jay if you want to, and their favorite dish is...barbecue.

The sky soon got dark, every drop of rain falling down got bigger and bigger over time. They zoned out for a bit, then slowly tidy up, no one speak a word, walks in the house.

*******************

Midnight

The rain kept on going.

From the little white house, there's two shadows, going outside despite it's raining heavily. They're trying to do something secretly. Now the shadows arrived at the neighbors' wall. 

-This time, they're so dead.

Sunoo tries to crawl and cursed, Ni-Ki stands next to him, roll his eyes then pull Sunoo back.

-This time, we're doing this according to my plan.

-What????No I want to do it alone.

Sunoo turns around and argue.

-Did I say anything about that you are not allowed to do this with me? It's just...

-Just what?

Ni-Ki smirked, bents down and whisper.

-I'll teach you the right way to make a revenge...

Ni-Ki is absolutly not someone who jokes about his words. Sunoo likes making others annoyed and mad, Jay is very good at teasing and roasting others so everyone soon got used to their jokes. But Ni-Ki never joins them, not a single time, he always stands on a side and not joining them in any kind of situation. But when he does something, he will do his best, he will risks everything, and he will do it until he's sastified. 

Looking at his hunsband's evil face, Sunoo got a bit scared too. He has never seen Ni-Ki this excited in something like this. Seems like this time, their neighbors really are dead.

But then right after, Sunoo's eyes shows a huge interest in Ni-Ki's plan. His face soon got evil too. 

-Okay, show me what we're going to do.

________________________

Next morning

An another beautiful Monday morning. And this is the only day that Ni-Ki and Sunoo woke up early. They didn't lay in their beds (or literally everywhere else) like usual, but now they're in their uniforms. After they ate breakfast (ofc instant noodles), then they walks out and locks the door. When they walks pass the blue house that's next to them, both of them stopped, it's like they have some kind of telepathy. Ni-Ki looks at the clock on his phone, smirked.

-Show time...

"ringggggggggggggggg"

-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

-What the hell is going on???????

The fire alarm went off and broke the peaceful scene of a beautiful Monday morning, follow with a bunch of mad and pissed off sounds. Sunoo and Ni-Ki laughs satisfied, then walks to the bus stop, never look back.

The water tap on the ceiling senses some kind of smoke, so it started to spray water everywhere. If it's normal water then no big deal. But this time....is neon green paint....And the results? I'm pretty sure you know how it turned out, all of the furniture, walls and stuffs in the house got renewed. Including...the couple that's hugging each other and sleeping on the bed. 

The two "lucky" owner of the house are both terrified and mad. First they have to stop the paint from spraying everywhere then quickly runs into the bathroom to wash off the paint before it dries up and settle down. 

-oh my god what the....The heck is happening???

Another scream, the owner steps out from the bathroom, the neon green has disappear, instead he's all orange from tops to bottom. Both of them got insane and opens every single ways that the water and get in the house. And instead of water coming out from the taps, they realized that every single one have an own color of paint to it. Including the pool, the aquarium, the water in the fridge, and even the water that's gonna use for the plants. 

-What the heck? Why is all the water in our house turned into paint???

-Sorry sir but we afraid that we do not know.

-You don't know? Are you kidding me? Call someone here right away! I demand a refund for the house. 

-We're very sorry but the water system is not included in our accessibility, in the contract we wrote right and clear that if there's any damaged to the house, the renter, which is you. Are gonna take all the responsibilities, which means, we are the one who's demanding a refund from you.

-Wait..what????? Are you kidding??? You didn't fix it and now you're demanding me to pay for it? That's never gonna happen.

- #%&¤?*#"

-&&%¤#"%/&(&$€¥£

-Good job.

Ni-Ki ended the phone call, excitedly looking at two people running towards the public bathroom. Sunoo sitting next to him burst into laughter, all of their hard work paid off. That really is worth 2 hours pouring hundreds liters of paint into their water system. Luckily the wind and rain made their loud noises faded. Then Ni-Ki called the water company to stop supplying water for that house. Thanks to his mom and dad, he had enough power to do that. And the last thing is putting an almost done candle on a piece of paper. Then we'll let time decides.

Sunoo pats Ni-Ki's shoulders.

-Honey, good job.

-I know I did a good job, I'm your husband, you don't need to say tha...wait...I told you not to call me honey!

-Well but you admitted that you're my husband so..?

Ni-Ki stays silent. Sunoo put his head on Ni-Ki's shoulder and hugs his arm.

-F*ck off 

-Nope.

Answers shortly, though Ni-Ki tried his best to push Sunoo out, it didn't help. Sunoo kept on hugging him. Haiz...he'll have to let Sunoo be then.