Chap 8

Ni-Ki's house

-Welcome home, young master.

When they walk in the house, the maids bow down. Sunoo is in shock, he didn't knew that Ni-Ki's that rich and powerful. Ni-Ki leads Sunoo into the living room. There's two people sitting on the couch. The man's reading newspaper and the woman is sipping her tea. 

-Mom, dad. My fiance, Kim Sun Woo.

Ni-Ki says, his parents look at Sunoo, Sunoo says, his voice is a little shaky. 

-Hello....

His mom told Sunoo to sit down.

-Quick question, what do you think about our Riki?

Sunoo's a bit surprise, his mom eyes just kept staring at Sunoo. Now Sunoo knows where Ni-Ki got that eyes from. 

-Uhm,.him? He's...rea.lly...cut..e.

Sunoo blushes, cause he's saying the truth.

Ni-Ki's dad put the newspaper down. Ni-Ki chokes on his tea. Ni-Ki's mom's looking at Sunoo with widely opens eyes.

Seems like they don't even have to act like they're breaking up cuz his parents will not even accept Sunoo. 

Suddenly his mom hug Sunoo.

-Oh you're exactly the one I've been looking for. I like you.

Ni-Ki choke once again, but his dad keeps reading the newspaper (what a weird person....).

Sunoo got startled, then happily continues the conversation between him and Ni-Ki's mom. 

Then Ni-Ki clear his throat a "few" times. Sunoo looks at him and saw that Ni-Ki wants to go upstairs. His face looks mad.

In Ni-Ki's old room.

It've been a long time since Ni-Ki used this room. He moved out since he was only 13. But everything seems very clean, looks like the maids clean this room every day.

-Okay, plan B. Don't look at me like that, just do it.

Ni-Ki shouted. Sunoo looks annoyed, he takes a deep breath in and talks, but it seems like he's shouting.

-I didn't know that you're such an a****** .

-No it's not like what you think, let me explains.

-Shut up, I don't want to see you anymore.

-Just this time, please, I won't do it again.

-Stop talking to me, I'm disgusted, go and says all the sweet things to her!

-I'll break up with her immediately. 

-No need to do that, I'm breaking up with you.

-I,...I.....

-What the heck is happening in here?

Ni-Ki's mom heard all the shouting and scolding upstairs, so she ran up. Saw Sunoo's face is very red, and her son kept on begging Sunoo but his face doesn't show any regrets. 

-It's nothing mom.

-Look at his face?! How dare you say that it's nothing?

Ni-Ki turns around, Kim Sun Woo face is very red, but he's even holding his chest, seems like he's hard to breath. Ni-Ki thought, "Is he overdoing it a bit?"

But he didn't know that Sunoo is not acting, maybe he's too mad so his heart just kept on hurting. 

Tea... Yes, how could he forgot .

Sunoo's mom said that he can't drink tea but he forgot. Sunoo can't say no to Ni-Ki's mom when she gave the cup to him, so he drank several cups. Omg, mom said that if he drank too much, he'll have a small heart attack and.....

Vomit.

Sunoo immediately ran into the bathroom. And puke. Ni-Ki and his mom look at Sunoo, they seem very surprise.

10 mins later.

Sunoo step out from the bathroom, his face looks tired and lifeless. Ni-Ki's mom goes closer to Sunoo and says.

-Darling, you should forgive Ni-Ki....

While Sunoo was in the bathroom, Ni-Ki's mom asked him about what happened. Then Ni-Ki told her the "truth". Then she continues her sentence.

-...so he would have a chance to take care for you and the baby. 

-What?

Sunoo and Ni-Ki shouted. What the?

-Don't lie to me, I know that you're pregnant, by the way you drinks the tea and vomiting sign.

-What? No, no, you misunderstood, I.....

-Ok that's it,, you don't have to say anything more, we decided that no one should be disadvantage. You two are having a wedding soon.

-What????????

Both of them shouted together.

Holy crab, this is not what he planned, how could his plan go wrong and he have to get married at the same time? Sh*t, I hate you Kim Sun Woo.

Sunoo looks disagreed outside but deep in he felt very happy, Sunoo has a plan (I won't tell u guys this chapter tho :>), he haven't done anything and the first step is already done. Yeah, Ni-Ki, wait for it :)

The two of them are about to get married, and the "baby" too. This is gonna be interesting ;))