Chap 15

After school.

Sunoo goes across the bathroom, he suddenly stopped. He felt like something is going on, it's quieter than normal.

He opens the door.

-it's locked....

Sunoo uses his leg and kick open the door. He step in and almost fainted when he see a boy sitting at the floor. He slowly comes towards the boy.

-Hey.....are you...a human or ghost?

The boy got startled, he kept distance with Sunoo.

Sunoo suddenly saw the wound on his hand.

-Are you the student I met this morning?

He nodded.

Sunoo take a look, he looks worse than what Sunoo saw this morning.

His hair's messed up, hands are full of scratches, dirty clothes and he is wet all over.

He got bullied.

-Let's stand up, I'll take you to the nurse.

Sunoo gently help him up and go to the school nurse.

-Are you a new student? Your first day must be tough right?

The nurse gently started a conversation, she always tries to create a comfortable atmosphere for her patients. When she held the boy's chin up to take a look, Sunoo opens his eyes widely.....That adorable face was beaten tragically.

He gently nods to answers the nurse.

-What's your name?

Sunoo asks when both of them got out from the room.

-Yang Jungwon.

-My name is Kim Sun Woo you can call me Sunoo.

Sunoo smiles and held out his hand to take a handshake. Jungwon shyly smiles to respond.

-Friends?

Sunoo's still smiling, but Jungwon face got nervous.

-Can we.....not be friends?

-.......huh what???

Sunoo opens his eyes widely, Jungwon kept his head down and runs straight to the school's gate and steps on a car.

Sunoo looks at Jungwon until after he was gone. Then he shouted.

-Ah! I have to make dinner!

______________________________

Sunoo got home, he calls Ni-Ki but there's no answer, Ni-Ki didn't get home yet. He felt a bit disappointed. But then he went down to the kitchen to prepare the food anyway.

......

6 o'clock

Sunoo set the table and puts the foods out. Then the gates open, he happily runs out.

-A, honeyyyyy

Sunoo runs towards Ni-Ki and hugs him, Ni-Ki tries to push Sunoo out, but as always, it didn't work.

-Who's that?

Sunoo asks when he saw someone else step out from the car.

-Jay.

Ni-Ki shortly introduce, then step in the house. Jay looks at Sunoo, Sunoo also glance back at him. Sunoo doesn't like Jay, actually he doesn't like his banana yellow car. He turns around and step back in the house.

In the house, Sunoo saw Ni-Ki sitting on the couch, he immediately pulls him to the dinner table.

-Take a taste test, I made it all.

(enhypen sunki) when I was seventeen  (author : @winkookie1986)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara